• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite March 6th, 2024: All The Fall Out of Revolution

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
I wonder who'll replace Hangman in the Elite now... I'm sure they not gonna leave it with just adding Okada for Omega. Big chance to do something really interesting there :hmm:

And I'm wondering who'll go after Roddy now. If he's healthy then I'd like some Keith Lee vs. Roddy matches.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Looch Hendry said:
I wonder who'll replace Hangman in the Elite now... I'm sure they not gonna leave it with just adding Okada for Omega. Big chance to do something really interesting there :hmm: And I'm wondering who'll go after Roddy now. If he's healthy then I'd like some Keith Lee vs. Roddy matches.
I think no one. He was ''suspended'' I think he comes back, teases being reformed and against them, then just joins them

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Yea, the set-up is so easily botchable and even if it's done right, I still feel it's taking too long for it. Still an effective way to do it, of course.

Has written Match of the Year all over it... with either of their upcoming Best of Three series. ... :uhoh
well any ospreay match has MOTY all over it , he's in like 3 or 4 already this year . dude is crazy