• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite June 14th 2023 - Adam Cole vs MJF Title Eliminator

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Heck, fuck it... do that and bring Toru Yano in as the mystery fifth guy on the side of the faces. Just for Mox's look when it's revealed.

:bosque

ee4api-waaaxtld6yd1l.jpg

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
one of my favorite parts of comms on the main event was Danielson bitching that Yuta's kickout was not strong enough and demanding more lol
Oh really? I didn't even caught that. ... maybe Mox and Claudio just watching him getting killed wasn't a coincidence!? :monkey
(Yes, yes it totally was a coincidence, but wouldn't that be something?)

Yano pins Mox with the Seatbelt
I mean that would be the icing on the cake, but with how their Match back then ended, I'm thinking something more like Mox get knocked out, then Yano gets knocked out, but falls onto Mox and while the others are all distracted fighting the Ref counts the one, two, three. ... Or Mox kills someone in the Ring, while everyone else is brawling or being dead outside and they all forgot that Yano is the legal man. School boy, one, two, three and Yano escapes with another victory in his pocket.

I'm such a weird idiot. :lol