• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite January 3rd, 2024: International Championship on the line!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
You gotta love the juxtaposition here with Toni saying she doesn’t watch wrestling and then Mariah in her post match speech talks about how much she always wanted to be a wrestler.

Kross Rhodes

Is this the debut debut of the virtuosa? I’ll see how this goes but it’s kind of an interesting choice to have her show up right after Mariah gets her first big win on dynamite. Kinda stealing her spotlight a little bit.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Is this the debut debut of the virtuosa? I’ll see how this goes but it’s kind of an interesting choice to have her show up right after Mariah gets her first big win on dynamite. Kinda stealing her spotlight a little bit.
I can't wait to see your reactions to some of the segments that you'll see in the episodes you will be watching soon. Really funny and good stuff coming your way.

Kross Rhodes

I can't wait to see your reactions to some of the segments that you'll see in the episodes you will be watching soon. Really funny and good stuff coming your way.
Bro Christian is like that dude that tells you that he’s going to get revenge by banging your mom and becoming your new stepfather.

Kross Rhodes

That might be the closest a dive has ever actually come to looking like legitimate suicide.

My man’s just caught Darby’s skull mid dive with his hard ass knee. :ShockToTheSystem

Kross Rhodes

If this killer loses to Avril Lavigne’s song inspiration after murdering this kid for five minutes straight, I’m gonna be very mad. :krillin2

Kross Rhodes

Did my boy just do his coffin drop finish, but as a dive to the outside instead of a downed opponent?

Why is this match this good?