• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite January 24th, 2024: AEW TRIOS TITLES ON THE LINE!

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
After reading those Details involving Vince McMahon and Brock Lesnar I need to cleanse myself of something positive.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
You gotta love Joe he shakes Hook's hand, then gets him out his Ring, then asks who raised Hook. Love Taz getting into it with him there as well.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Damn Penta out here having a Dog fight with Hangman. Penta is like don't you guys forget about my greatness people.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Look at the Young Bucks acting like EVPs as if they really do any work in real life. Check their hands soft as a baby's bottom :lmao

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I'm on the outs with Wardlow. If you had any intention of doing something with him you should of had him get his group rather than be the heavy for another group. Even when if he turns I'm not sure if I'll care about it down the line.