• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite January 10th, 2024: AEW HOMECOMING

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Darling have a Chocolate.

People forget Deonna was in Stardom as well when she was finding herself as a talent. Now in 2024 she has and it's going to be freaking great to see her wrestle some of the best talents in AEW.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yeah babyface Sammy:kobe

I'm waiting for his Wife to get back doing her thing if you know what I mean:anyasmirk
Hopefully they don’t fumble the bag this time. Last time face Sammy was getting some good reaction til the whole Tay stuff. He got some pretty good cheers here as well. So I am still a firm believer it can work

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
What the fuck Sammy won over Ricky?

Yelp he is Jericho's kid so of course he gets a win.

Hopefully they don’t fumble the bag this time. Last time face Sammy was getting some good reaction til the whole Tay stuff. He got some pretty good cheers here as well. So I am still a firm believer it can work

I'm sadly not in that Camp right now with him but my mind might be changed about it a few Months from now.