• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite February 14th, 2024: WET INK, Young Bucks vs Top Flight, and More

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
One thing that's become abundantly clear is that there's only one Samoan World Champion worthy of acknowledgement

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I mean yeah but honestly just a Matt Taven Dynamite singles main event. Tony def a big fan

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
It might be Friday Afternoon but anytime you have some AEW in your system it's going to be a good day. For all we know Moxley thinks Dax works for CMLL and wears a Mask he's that lost at times.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
My God that Gotch Piledriver was the quickest I've seen him unleash it. Moxley/Claudi vs FTR Texas Death Match book it!

Moxley trying to kill Dax:bosque

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Ospreay vs Takeshita at Revolution sorry I must go jerk off now.

Ospreay clearly could get screwed over if not still get the win and Callis family want him out. Ospreay if anything would want his own group and Fletcher would join him immediately.