• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite December 27th, 2023: Continental Classic Finals!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That was actually a really good match from what I remember too which actually makes everything worse in hindsight lmao

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Samoa Jake said:
You’re doing a gay gimmick
ca29a62827fc8e708d3de2e630c7027d.gif
gay for pay

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Chris said:
we still ain't ever found out why he kicked at 3.1 from that GTS tho, I'd have at least expected him to tell some made up reason
I think it was just cause he thought Punk was a pussy

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I didn't think about it until people started speculating but with the cash in type still the winner of the battle royal has I would not be surprised if Copeland wins only to lose the title right after anyway
Said this exact thing last night soon as that was announced. Definitely think it’s happening

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah, it was reported awhile ago that there'd be no Collision but ya know I don't think the company themselves actually made that clear. Maybe I missed a tweet but that's something that should really be said on screen