• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite December 27th, 2023: Continental Classic Finals!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Samoa Jake said:
Unpopular opinion but I’d want Fish back too
I was actually wanting him back for just an UE reunion too but tbh now that the kingdom is added I kinda just don't care lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
El Jefro Blanco said:
he was right about punk ig lol
we still ain't ever found out why he kicked at 3.1 from that GTS tho, I'd have at least expected him to tell some made up reason

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Or why Punk took forever and a day to make the cover that actually made the kick out make sense. Bc at the time I actually thought a story was being told lmao but I think it was just two guys putting themselves over in petty ways

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
ii remeber seeing REdragon together on roh tv thinking that there were actually doing a gay giimmck lol

You’re doing a gay gimmick

ca29a62827fc8e708d3de2e630c7027d.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Chris said:
Or why Punk took forever and a day to make the cover that actually made the kick out make sense. Bc at the time I actually thought a story was being told lmao but I think it was just two guys putting themselves over in petty ways
i think u right