AEW Dynamite December 21, 2022 HOLIDAY BASH!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cult03

The Australian Horror Story
Reaction score
i find his facials even worse than his strikes. He needs a lot of work. Other guy apparently been training at jay lethals school n been prepping for months. Some ex minor leauge baseball guy as booty pointed out. Was supposed to be an unknown so at least imtentional. Very weird segment
I don't mind that he's trying to look like a beast but posing after each missed punch was just poor. He has a great look but if the NXT system can't coach him nothing will. And Jay has obviously done a good job with him from what we've seen so far. He won't be given much of a chance because of his appearance but he's different to anyone else in the business at this point and that isn't easy to do.

Like others have said, there are definitely better wrestlers out there if they insist on a Swerve stable. Off the top of my head, all of these would be more enjoyable in my opinion.
-EJ Nduka
-Calvin Tankman
-Isiah Boner
-Labron Kozone
-Jase Osei
-Xavier Walker
-Ice Williams
-Matthew Mims
-Mysterious Q

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
"If the nxt coaching cant teach him nothing will" - wrestling exists outside wwe and while this guy in particular currently is pretty meh to simply write off a guy because wwe didnt rate him is extremely short sighted. Some wrestlers take a decade to develop n some are naturals n not every wrestling school fits every wrester.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Cult03 said:
I don't mind that he's trying to look like a beast but posing after each missed punch was just poor. He has a great look but if the NXT system can't coach him nothing will. And Jay has obviously done a good job with him from what we've seen so far. He won't be given much of a chance because of his appearance but he's different to anyone else in the business at this point and that isn't easy to do. Like others have said, there are definitely better wrestlers out there if they insist on a Swerve stable. Off the top of my head, all of these would be more enjoyable in my opinion. -EJ Nduka -Calvin Tankman -Isiah Boner -Labron Kozone -Jase Osei -Xavier Walker -Ice Williams -Matthew Mims -Mysterious Q
Nduka and Tankman would have been great but I think they're legit contracted to MLW, Nduka for sure. He was cut by WWE without even making TV himself and I still can't wrap my head around that. MLW's best hire in awhile

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Did people legit think the face tat guy was the rapper scared of wokeness lol could you imagine, Dak would have became the biggest AEW fan instantly

• Haha

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Chris said:
Did people legit think the face tat guy was the rapper scared of wokeness lol could you imagine, Dak would have became the biggest AEW fan instantly
apparently yes lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I mean I guess he's at least a rapper, I wasn't expecting minor league baseball player myself either lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I thought post malone got jacked

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Im actually findimg humor im the segment. U a big motherfucker is an all time line lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I still don't get why all these rappers like Parker either lmao

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I still don't get why all these rappers like Parker either lmao
Idk

I guess a few positives :
- swerve got hit row over, maybe he can do it again with tattooed white dudes.
- swerve could b planning to buy out STP n further gang up on Lee. This seems plausible because if Shane Taylor backs up Lee , mogul enterprise are mismatched big time experience n size wise.
- it will also be fine if his goons r just goons w no promo time or single matches

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Maybe Keith can tag with Action Bronson

Cult03

Reaction score
"If the nxt coaching cant teach him nothing will" - wrestling exists outside wwe and while this guy in particular currently is pretty meh to simply write off a guy because wwe didnt rate him is extremely short sighted. Some wrestlers take a decade to develop n some are naturals n not every wrestling school fits every wrester.
I feel like you're trying to pigeon hole me without knowing me at all.

NXT is where wrestlers go to learn how to do the most basic of shit, like throw a punch. If he can't learn from Shawn Michaels and Finlay etc., what's he going to learn from QT Marshall? If he wants to become more well rounded then sure, other trainers can be helpful but I'm talking simply about his inability to throw a punch which from what I have seen so far, WWE couldn't fix and he's been in AEW for a while now and they haven't fixed it either. Maybe he's up for an excursion to Japan next?

And excuse me for believing that if you can't throw a worked punch without looking silly you probably shouldn't be on TV yet.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah idk what to tell you man, i just think writing off a dude after a short stint in nxt is a dumb take. Unless ur going to tell me w a straight face every single roster member throws a good punch on that program. N yea qt has trained lots of good ppl lol just cuz hbk was an in ring god doesnt mean hes automatically the best trainer. Ur own 2nd favorite female wrestler in aew ** u said was tay melo. She flunked out of nxt n flourished w QT n aew. Different strokes mate

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
N perhaps we judged a bit quicky but u kind of came off as a hater lol

Cult03

Reaction score
Yeah idk what to tell you man, i just think writing off a dude after a short stint in nxt is a dumb take. Unless ur going to tell me w a straight face every single roster member throws a good punch on that program. N yea qt has trained lots of good ppl lol just cuz hbk was an in ring god doesnt mean hes automatically the best trainer. Ur own 2nd favorite female wrestler in aew ** u said was tay melo. She flunked out of nxt n flourished w QT n aew. Different strokes mate
Not a lot of people make it to TV without being able to throw a worked punch at least ok, yet here he is having both WWE's development team and AEW's behind him, quite strongly might I add, and he still can't. You obviously don't know this but on WF I was one of the first people to call for Boudreaux to be considered by a top wrestling company, so I'm probably more disappointed than most that he isn't learning quicker.

Also Tay is #2 for other reasons. Not because of her in ring skills.