• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite April 24, 2024 - Jon Moxley defends IWGP World Heavyweight Championship against Powerhouse Hobbs

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
A nice little Match between Mina and Anna Jay I want to know so badly where this stuff is going. As for Deeb come on she's not beating Toni if they wouldn't give the Women's Title to Rosa or Deonna why would they give it to Deeb who just got back?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
So I really respect the hell out of Willow but AEW putting all the shine on Mercedes it's clear as hell Willow is a bridge for a long run for Mercedes as TBS Women's Champion. I'll say this Mercedes and Jamie Hayter will be Women's Champions by the end of 2024.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
So I really respect the hell out of Willow but AEW putting all the shine on Mercedes it's clear as hell Willow is a bridge for a long run for Mercedes as TBS Women's Champion. I'll say this Mercedes and Jamie Hayter will be Women's Champions by the end of 2024.
I assume double or nothing Mercedes takes it.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Well things just extremely interesting with the attack on TK that was heavy handed for sure. I'm sure Perry is happy to be back in AEW because he was Sleep Walking in New Japan. All the heat you wanted to come from this Segment good stuff there for sure even though it was comical as well.