• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite April 24, 2024 - Jon Moxley defends IWGP World Heavyweight Championship against Powerhouse Hobbs

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Unless he's already in a little hot water for going too specific when shouting out Sting's retirement already :lol

I doubt it
They respect Sting
Plus having Pat is way more important that small shit
They just gotta ride the wave

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Right after the Draft and the Sixers/Knicks Game man I got really sick to the point I couldn't go to work today with my Dad which is why I'm watching this so late. I must of caught something from the Church we were working at or maybe the Food I ate yesterday didn't sit well in my Stomach.

Perry rolling in with Okada and the EVPs what a shot. Oh my God this Trent Heel turn for me is meh what is going to do really as a Heel within AEW?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Excuse me Swerve coming out this early dude is the World Champion he should be the Main Attraction of just before it. Fletcher vs Swerve is going to be bonkers and Fletcher is wearing his White Gear :mark:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Omega returns next Week no way he doesn't confront his former buddies.

Deonna and Thunder with beef daddy loves this development.