• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite April 10th, 2024: Copeland vs Penta!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
There are no misunderstandings. You’ve been given numerous chances to prove yourself and failed to take any.

You need to stop acting like you’re more important than you are, and like this is some kind of vendetta against you. If the only two posts you ever made on this forum, are you being weirdly critical about women you’re not providing any quality content for this forum and the forum will survive if you were to get banned, you’re also not gonna get banned unless you don’t move on and provide content that is worthy of people wanting to read it.

It’s not that complicated.

Post in a different thread and talk about wrestling and you’ll be fine. The Deezy person you thanked earlier has posted unpopular opinions a few times and he’s been here for 14 years.

Also, no one said you couldn’t retort to someone insulting you. My warning was that you’d be banned if you continued to talk about the girls kissing because it’s getting weird that you won’t let it go.

With that you’ll be banned from this thread, but you are free to post anywhere else on the forum. You won’t be banned unless you prove me right once again and your third thread post is the same why do women exist and not stay fully clothed out of my eyesight.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
One last piece of advice you seem to be so weirdly bothered that @Jake Awesome is the member of the year but if you just learn to be even a 10th as awesome as he is, you’ll be able to turn your reputation around around here and you’ll have a fun time. I promise you. The choice is yours.