• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite April 10th, 2024: Copeland vs Penta!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Totally wrong. You don't have a sense of humor btw .

Ultimatum, eh? Because I did so much wrong (sarcasm), while your BFFs called me stupid, incel and talked offtopic all time time? ROFL. If you want to ban me for no reason, you will do it anyway sooner or later. But I won't do you the favor to say someting about "you know what" now. Feel free to make yourself and Bobby look bad again, I can do nothing about it anyway, when you make up a reason and I cannot answer on that afterwards. You forbidding me in advance to talk about stuff. Again, your strange interprations into the stuff I said are totally wrong. That is only in your mind! Jeez, in this moment you even forbid me to talk about something, I talked about last time two years ago, which you are still pissed about. You know, that certain website. I support LGBTQ+ and women btw, before you or Bobby try again to frame me.​

well. How about you explain then? Normally if someone is taken the wrong way, they try to explain what they meant, to get rid of any confusion.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Also, the fact that you think you’re CM punk and this is AE2 is fucking laughable, bro. You made one post two years ago absolutely nobody would give a shit if I banned you right now.

Kross Rhodes

well. How about you explain then? Normally if someone is taken the wrong way, they try to explain what they meant, to get rid of any confusion.
Don’t set this guy up for failure. I’ve already told him he can’t talk about it anymore.

Kross Rhodes

I’m still dying over here that the guy seriously suggesting that if I banned him because my ego when this motherfucker has make one post in two years :bosque

Kross Rhodes

I was hoping maybe he could clear it up and save himself. I say give him that chance, and don’t count it against him, since I asked for it. If he fails, then anytime after that can count.
He’s just gonna mumble some more about how he was just criticizing a stunt involving mouthwash that he can’t even prove is mouthwash.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Anyways, fine you guys can have a conversation but when it’s over in like an hour or so, I want somebody to thread ban him from this thread and then we can go about our day.
Okay, Boss.

giphy.gif

Kaiser

Banning me because some humorless guys don't like my harmless, entertaining messages is pretty lame. There are always people who don't like other people's posts. If you want to create a completely homogeneous forum with bans, then that has nothing to do with me and it doesn't matter what I say about it. But stop acting like I'm an evil person, who said vile things. That's just not the case unless you read weird things into it, but that has nothing to do with me!

1. I am not allowed to talk about.
2. I already said that I got no problem with LGBTQ or women, like Bobby suggested to have a reason to ban me. When I tried to explain before, I got that:

I ain’t reading all that. ...

Ok fine, but don't blame me then for misunderstandings, you made up yourself. I am not the one asking people to get banned over nothing.

There's nothing really bad that I've written in this forum and you people know that. I cannot even answer on other people talking smack on me right now, because of the ban threat. :)