• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite April 10th, 2024: Copeland vs Penta!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I’ll be honest this is still surreal to me talking about these fights for two years when I grew up during an era when the newsletters would report a backstage fight like every couple of months, and they never get fired any of those guys they would just be forced to talk after the fight. And then a lot of times they would actually have a match at the pay-per-view like a month later. Different times.

Kross Rhodes

Chunks of Michaels‘s hair was pulled out if you actually go back and look at his hairline after that fight in 1997, you can even see where it permanently affected the way his hair grew in after.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I’ll be honest this is still surreal to me talking about these fights for two years when I grew up during an era when the newsletters would report a backstage fight like every couple of months, and they never get fired any of those guys they would just be forced to talk after the fight. And then a lot of times they would actually have a match at the pay-per-view like a month later. Different times.
Undertaker was right.......these kids are too soft.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Kross Rhodes said:
yeah i genuinely thought it wouldblow over and would be funny

Kross Rhodes

Funny how TK claimed he couldn't talk about Wembley.......
I mean, he was probably advised not to for legal reasons. They were able to fire him with cause and if he said anything that could undo that that would be bad for his company.

Kross Rhodes

yeah i genuinely thought it wouldblow over and would be funny
Same. I thought like we be talking at 2025. Hey remember that time when punk was an ass during a promo and then they had a fight but then like a year later, they had that killer pay-per-view that drew money.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Kross Rhodes said:
Same. I thought like we be talking at 2025. Hey remember that time when punk was an ass during a promo and then they had a fight but then like a year later, they had that killer pay-per-view that drew money.
a true bummer

Deezy

DZ PZ
I mean, he was probably advised not to for legal reasons. They were able to fire him with cause and if he said anything that could undo that that would be bad for his company.

Mayb the whole "I feared for my life" thing should've not happened......an easy "he assaukted an employee so I fired him" would've sufficed.

Kross Rhodes

Even as a fan with what punk is doing in WWE I find it hilarious that he basically took I assume was punk’s idea for the elite angle and he brought it with him to WWe. His entire thing with Drew and Seth is basically the we didn’t like each other we couldn’t squash the beef, so let’s fight.