• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite April 10th, 2024: Copeland vs Penta!

Deezy

DZ PZ
GK2kgFabkAArzSM

Even Forbes is roasting them.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Has he? Almost everything I seen from his has been negative. :lol so I was confused by something positive
To be fair, I missed the good part of what you were saying, but that being said I believe so. Of course like because like nobody seems to like him for whatever reason they’re only gonna clip when he says something negative and will have it go viral but I’m sure in his two hour shows he says something positive like he just did for Okada.

I haven’t listened to too many of them, but I do remember he was doing one where like he would like shit on one thing like something else shit on one thing like something else.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
To be fair, I missed the good part of what you were saying, but that being said I believe so. Of course like because like nobody seems to like him for whatever reason they’re only gonna clip when he says something negative and will have it go viral but I’m sure in his two hour shows he says something positive like he just did for Okada.

I haven’t listened to too many of them, but I do remember he was doing one where like he would like shit on one thing like something else shit on one thing like something else.
Oh no I don’t even mean the show. I just meant tweets I see him tweet himself haha. Like, I always just seen him shitting on everything. But it’s also just what my timeline shows me, so it’s possible they just never showed me anything good he tweeted.

But nah I don’t even listen to podcast(only reason I did the Punk one, I was in a group vc on discord and they were watching it on screenshare, so I watched it. ) and never seen any clips from his and Konnan’s.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I might just be trying to rationalize what I felt was a really questionably booked angle, but I wonder if that was meant to convey a message of like "don't be hung up on Punk like The Bucks, move on from that shit like FTR" in some meta way.