• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite April 10th, 2024: Copeland vs Penta!

Rosie

Dark Side
Vegeta said:
Punk did come at him afterwards, and a man with no type of fight training getting lunged at by someone who does, I can imagine that being a bit fearful.
Plus he probably was looking down at his monitor, headphones on, then suddenly, his table moves and monitors nearly fall down

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Vegeta said:
I for one love the shots at each other. That’s the shit I grew up with lol
Trolls have just kinda ruined it for me but otherwise I do think it's fun when the companies go at each other

Rosie

Dark Side
Hoss said:
Trolls have just kinda ruined it for me but otherwise I do think it's fun when the companies go at each other
I think a little can be fine. But after a while it's tiring to downright stupid.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Holy shit the TBS app has picture in picture so I can chat and watch at the same time. Barry bout to watch AEW weekly now. Are you proud of me yet Jeff? :heston

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Bobby Barrows said:
Holy shit the TBS app has picture in picture so I can chat and watch at the same time. Barry bout to watch AEW weekly now. Are you proud of me yet Jeff? :heston
yeah most of my apps I watch wrestling on have that, that's how I watch at work