• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dark March 7, 2023 - Action Andretti vs Lee Moriarty

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Was very glad to see Jack Cartwheel get such an absolutely sensational showing. He played so well off Takeshita, and I loved how much the crowd was in to it. Commentary was freakin' amazing too. Always makes me happy when they mark out for guys I love on the indies, they put Cartwheel over big time here.

Would love to see more Dark showings in the future. I love Cartwheel, and he's also a very nice technical worker which surprised me in GCW, the more underrated side of him. This was like on the top of my list of dream matches for him in AEW, so I was just over the moon seeing it.

Thought Cage vs. Tito was a blast too. Meaty guys clobbering each other, was fully in to it. Another guy I'm glad got a very solid showing. Great episode.