AEW Collision/WBD upfronts MegaThread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Lmao the colt stuff is so funny

Alvarez has said a million times he never heard it from anyone until fans started saying it to him and he's like "where the fuck did this come from"

But that's such a dead horse that will never die, clearly the Bucks leaked it

Sums it up well. Punk reads a headline or hears something and doesn't look properly into something before spouting off in a massive rant. It's getting old. Also yeah as you said, if he ignored the Punk stuff he would be spammed with people being like "WHY YOU IGNORING PUNK". Damn if he does if damned if he doesn't. Sooner Punk is back in the ring and off insta the fucking better cause his stuff is giving me go away heat which is saying a lot as Punk is one of the best performers in a world. Brb making a fuck CM Punk sign for Wembley

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
On Ace Steele, TK bringing the cunt back would be moronic. I also think Punk is smart enough to know Ace can't come back and latest SRS report says it was JERICHO who pitched it not Punk. Wouldn't shock me if Jericho did pitch it as bait to try to make Punk look bad. I don't buy the rumour about Punk not coming back due to Ace not coming back. Calling that CAP. It was probs a mistake to even have him as a possible name to advertise hence pulling him. Nothing more nothing less. But fuck me this speculation is tiresome

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

If this isnt a work, i retract everything and Punk gotta go

Edit: please click the tweet for the whole thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Roy Mustang

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Summary
[Dave says Punk and Ace thought Ace would be at every Collision show with Punk, but Tony then made it known that Ace could have a job but couldn't be at the buildings, and that was the reason for the blowup.](https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1659131951557787649?t=o2Q9k37L92E1NDfK2nUm3g&s=19)

["There were people who thought this was the ultimate blowup", that Punk screwed Tony's big announcement. No one in AEW has talked to Dave about this, but people in WBD believe there'll be an attempt to work things out between Punk and Tony, and WBD's hopeful it's not a dead deal.](https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1659132724597358594?t=tW10fcyEuw2e0O1RN7wkdg&s=19)

[Dave doesn't know what AEW does if Punk isn't returning, because they already have the United Center booked for that first Collision. Dave says everyone will assume Punk is going to be there if they announce they're running that building, be it if he's coming or not.](https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1659133256959131650?t=m-rTxbvD-9i92fnzhskzFg&s=19)

[Dave: "Punk has leverage here, for the obvious reasons." On the entire situation: "None of this surprises people. This has been the jist of it for a long long time, and it will continue to be like this."](https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1659133634480320513?t=U1snxxOcgtbem9kJQ8kvfg&s=19)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Why is being a fan of this man so damn annoying and difficult.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
bro I wish I knew, its so frustrating at this point *sigh*
It truly is. Like honestly if this is all true, and this man ruins all of this shit for Ace Steel then man, I don’t know. Like Ace ain’t worth all that. Like I get he’s very important to Punk and everything, but nah fuck Ace. Punk come back, do business, and please just act like an adult

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Why is being a fan of this man so damn annoying and difficult.
Because he's a miserable prick jabroni fake tough guy who is mad at the world for not catering to him

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It truly is. Like honestly if this is all true, and this man ruins all of this shit for Ace Steel then man, I don’t know. Like Ace ain’t worth all that. Like I get he’s very important to Punk and everything, but nah fuck Ace. Punk come back, do business, and please just act like an adult
I just don't get why he can't be humble after being once again handed they keys to the kingdom with a new show too and a redebut in Chicago. He was the one who fucked up, yet he is making demands, it's ridiculous if true. Acting like a spoiled child and more importantly, not being a team player and only trying to get what HE wants.

Does Punk help ratings, yes. Does AEW NEED Punk, absolutely not get a fucking grip Tony.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Because he's a miserable prick jabroni fake tough guy who is mad at the world for not catering to him
as much as I am trying to be neutral as possible here, It's also hard for me to dismiss this as a pattern of behavior once again, yes.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And Imma just say it, every time AEW has good news, this dude seems to just HAVE to make it about himself. It's fucking exhausting at this point

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
CULT OF PERSONALITY~!

• Haha
Reactions: Spider DKR

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
And Imma just say it, every time AEW has good news, this dude seems to just HAVE to make it about himself. It's fucking exhausting at this point
Triple H was.....right? I jest, I jest.

It's a fucked situation cos the second show and being treated as legit can do wonders for AEW. But the ego of the guy it's catered towards, well, it's bad

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I just don't get why he can't be humble after being once again handed they keys to the kingdom with a new show too and a redebut in Chicago. He was the one who fucked up, yet he is making demands, it's ridiculous if true. Acting like a spoiled child and more importantly, not being a team player and only trying to get what HE wants.

Does Punk help ratings, yes. Does AEW NEED Punk, absolutely not get a fucking grip Tony.
Like if it was me, and I was getting all this handed to me, I’d 100% would be thankful, and be grateful for it. Like I get to be the main focus, the main guy on one of the two shows?(two A shows) I’m going to not try and ruffle any feathers. Maybe come back first, show you can be a team player, show you can behave, THEN maybe try being like hey look can my pal come back? But yeah making these demands when Tony is already bending over backwards for him? Nah.