• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Collision/Rampage April 27, 2024 - Unified Trios title match, Parking Lot Fight, more

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Gentleman Jake said:
he's def surpassed Sammy and Darby in the pillar rankings by far
Shoulda been passed Sammy. Time will tell on Darby. Jack is in a great spot now but Darby has been integral for years.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
616ade1efd95836bc683decf14ec6ff54e7c7e08.gifv

d37fb7f0d5220fc2d694ef63c4303535c04078d5.gifv

91e4f70f79b588b93d65d9c0cf96dfe883b86e84.gifv

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
What a freaking Segment with Swerve to start off Collision for sure. He took shots at the EVPs, Okada, and Perry which says to me the Oil is on the Pan ready to Cook for later while putting over his Title Match vs Claudio.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Jay White is at his best when he's being a major dick and a prick. Keep giving this Man all the momentum and put a Singles Title on him by the end of the Year it could happen.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
The way they are booking this so far makes sense. Fenix has been out for Months it would make sense for him to be off like this.