• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Collision February 3, 2024 - Bryan Danielson vs CMLL's Hechicero

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Talk about a busy day watching 3 Wrestling Shows back to back to back. New Japan, Collision, and Stardom I'm going to be a Zombie aftet this one.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I didn't need Keith to have another good Match to say he's going to be All Elite but this is the Cherry on top for him for sure.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Ah that ending :lol

Kingston is getting slapped around and one shot he finishes off Keith. Congrats to Keith being officially All Elite.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Danielson putting over Keith. You know what is funny is Nigel talking shit about what Danielson is doing but he would of been doing the same thing. Still waiting for them to clash one more time you can't be quiet forever Bryan.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Hech and Danielson are putting on a Master Class when it comes to Wrestling. If you want to study it watch this one.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Hook vs 2 bums I guess Cage is suppose to be impressed by this mugging. Cage is liable to do 3 on 1 next Week.