• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW All In Media Scrum

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Unless Tony somehow blows me away and gives me the best one week build to a pay-per-view I’ve ever seen. I really don’t think you should repeat the all in and all out double booking next year.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Unless Tony somehow blows me away and gives me the best one week build to a pay-per-view I’ve ever seen. I really don’t think you should repeat the all in and all out double booking next year.
I agree wholeheartedly. But if they get on a streamer I'd be less pissed than I am about it this year. As of now I'm not watching All Out.

Kross Rhodes

I’m flying out to Chicago to be there tomorrow morning but it’s honestly kind of bewildering to me that I’m gonna literally be in Chicago and not know like 75% of the card.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
As I said, tbh they been building the matches on All Out for awhile now.

I’m sure Orange Cassidy wins and fights Mox, that’s had build

Omega vs Takeshita has build

Darby vs Luchasaurus has build

Kross Rhodes

That’s three matches. We have six more to go with a week left.

I also think you stretch a little bit with Mox and Cassidy just a little bit. I mean bcc been mostly shooting with elite last couple months.

I will say though, if penta actually beats Cassidy, that’ll be an interesting match since painter is best friends with Eddie Kingston

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
That’s three matches. We have six more to go with a week left.

I also think you stretch a little bit with Mox and Cassidy just a little bit. I mean bcc been mostly shooting with elite last couple months.

I will say though, if penta actually beats Cassidy, that’ll be an interesting match since painter is best friends with Eddie Kingston
They are other matchups also. I just used those 3 as examples