advice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
NHL Stars of The Week

NEW YORK – Atlanta Thrashers goaltender Kari Lehtonen, Florida Panthers center Olli Jokinen and Colorado Avalanche goaltender Peter Budaj have been named the NHL's 'Three Stars' for the week ending Mar. 4.

Each Monday, the NHL will recognize three players who delivered the League's top performances over the past week.

FIRST STAR – KARI LEHTONEN, G, ATLANTA THRASHERS

Lehtonen posted a 3-0-0 record, 1.67 goals-against average and .940 save percentage as the Thrashers (34-23-10, 78 points) moved into a tie for first place in the Southeast Division with the Tampa Bay Lightning. Lehtonen made 22 saves as the Thrashers recorded a 3-2 victory over the Boston Bruins, Feb. 26. He made 21 saves in a 4-2 win over the Ottawa Senators, March 2 and finished the week by stopping 35 of 36 shots in a 3-1 decision over the Carolina Hurricanes, March 4. The 23-year-old Helsinki, Finland native improved his season record to 28-19-8 with a 2.84 goals-against average, .909 save percentage and four shutouts.

SECOND STAR – OLLI JOKINEN, C, FLORIDA PANTHERS

Jokinen tied for the League lead with five goals and added one assist in three games. He opened the week with three goals in a 6-5 overtime win over the Washington Capitals on Feb. 27. On March 1, he tallied one goal and one assist in a 2-1 overtime victory over the Dallas Stars and registered one goal in a 6-2 win over the Tampa Bay Lightning, March 3. Jokinen leads the Panthers and ranks tied for 19th in overall in League scoring with 67 points (30 goals, 37 assists) in 66 games. Florida (27-26-13, 67 points) has moved to within five points of the final playoff position in the Eastern Conference

THIRD STAR – PETER BUDAJ, G, COLORADO AVALANCHE

Budaj posted a 3-0-0 record, 1.97 goals-against average and .926 save percentage as the Avalanche improved to an overall record of 32-29-5 for 69 points, ninth in the Western Conference playoff race. Budaj, 24 a native of Banska Bystrica, Slovakia made 21 saves as Colorado recorded a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets, Feb. 27. He made 23 saves in a 6-1 victory over the Chicago Black Hawks, March 1 and finished the week by stopping 31 of 34 shots in a 4-3 overtime win over the Detroit Red Wings, March 4. In 43 appearances this season, Budaj has posted a record of 21-15-4, 2.81 goals-against average, .905 save percentage and two shutouts.

Kairi

Reaction score
any advice you were given when you were younger that you wish you would have taken/and or listened to?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Take school seriously.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Probably the same as above, fucking around in school meant I worked my arse off in my own time post-school days just to catch up the grades I missed out on.

Took me 4yrs to be able to get the entry level for my uni course.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
School for sure. I didn't ever take school seriously until the last 3 or so weeks of SR year when I realized if I didn't get my shit together I wouldn't graduate.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Not to sound like a broken record but yeah school as well. But not only cause of not taking it as seriously as I should have but enjoying it more than I ended up doing. Probably could have enjoyed some of my school years more.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Mother was a teacher, so I would get popped in the mouth/head/chest whatever was closest if I didn't take school seriously.

The main advice that I would say I wish I took more seriously was stuff to do with cars. You know the if you take care of this little thing like a broken break light now or get that inspection sticker ahead of time, you would be better off stuff. I got a $300 ticket for that shit last year because I simply shrugged it off and forgot later on. You put that gas treatment in, and you don't have to buy that fuel pump; you buys a cap for the tires right when you see em missing and you won't have to spend the next morning pumping air in them. That type of shit