Advice Needed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Reaction score
Adam suuuucks

pumpt73

Reaction score
In the immortal words of Rube Baker, "women, can't live with em, and they can't pee standin up!!!" Then people wonder why we haven't seen a female president. Holy hell no thank you. The minute Aunt Flo visits, Luxembourg is getting bombed straight to hell. Then she'll come on TV and ask if the outfit is wearing makes her look fat. Here's a clue ladies, if you have to ask if it makes you look fat, then that usually means you are fat, so don't frickin ask!!!! Damn Im tired. I need this shift to end.

Reaction score
I don't know Enzo that well, so I really have no idea whether hes joking or not. Don't know if thats the kind of person he is because I don't talk to him. As for yours, I knew that one was a joke so yeah...

I don't know you either, Adam but I suspect that you'd be easier to beat on than any woman.