Adult Swim

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
Anyone else here watch adult swim?? i dont kno but i always watch it for stuff like ATHF, Robot Chicken, bleach and of course Inuyasha

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Hell yes...ATHF,Space Ghost,Sealab2021,Family Guy...I know im missing some but w/e

Also let me point out that I hate anime (except pokemon!!)

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
lol i usually dont like anime but i watched bleach and inuyasha once and was liek wow thats not that bad lol. and iono but i hate pokemon i just wanna shoot pikachu and ash in the fuking face lol

i miss some of the old shows tho but i also like metalpocolypse lol that show is stupid but funny

and V1 did you see teh ATHF movie? lol

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Na Im still pissed that I never got to see the movie.....That shows one of my favs....I got season 1 and 3 on DVD

Defiant One

Reaction score
ATHF, Robot Chicken, Futurama, Family Guy, Shin Chan, Yu Yu Hakusho, DBZ, and Inuyasha are my favorites. I never thought i'd be into anime but the ones I listed are just great.

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
Na Im still pissed that I never got to see the movie.....That shows one of my favs....I got season 1 and 3 on DVD

you have to see it. it goes nowhere but i mean do u really expect it to go anywhere. and im sorry if i dont seem that cheery but im shure we all kno why

Reaction score
when i had satellite and cable, i have free tv now but i used to watch if for ATHF, Squidbillies, Space Ghost, that shit was awesome. good thread

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
here are some of my favortie inuyasha vids

heres one of my fav ones
[YT]Rf7rDOrVjio[/YT]

heres a softer one with just pics. if you watch the show you will probably get it if not you probably wont lol but if you wanna leave something go to wikipedia and search Inuyasha
[YT]LgW-hdse7r4[/YT]

i will post more if anyoen wants lol caus ei have some good bleach and other adult swiim ones

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
robot chicken star wars episode
[yt]hfPSmDLfX_Q[/yt]

[YT]5qJPyAztmas[/YT]