• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weekly Adrenaline Rush (Week 12) Match Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Live From: United Center in Chicago, Illinois

One on One - Normal Match

SPARK World Championship

AwEPTAT.jpg
2LGCpgz.png

Terra Hayze (@Emo) vs SPARK World Champion, Vanessa York (@Hybrid)

Jake Lott: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, we are coming to you live from the United Center in Chicago, Illinois, home of the Chicago Blackhawks! Tonight is set to be a historic night because for the first time all championships have a champion to go along with them and they are all defending them here tonight!

Tony Eckert: And kicking off the show tonight is a match I'm sure Bryce Frisco would have loved to commentate, if The Syndicate had not broken his arm earlier this week. It'll be Terra Hayze going up against our unlikely SPARK World Champion, Vanessa York.

Jake Lott: During Ignition this past week, Terra demanded a match for the championship because she saw herself as the only rightful contender to Vanessa. Well, our General Manager surely didn't see it that way, and he outright denied Terra the shot. However, our esteemed Board of Directors contacted Jet Starr and asked him to "reconsider" giving Terra the title match here tonight.

Tony Eckert: Because of the Board seeing eye-to-eye with the points Terra made, tonight she has the very first championship match of her career. I'm sure somewhere Bryce would like to add "-and hopefully her last!"

One on One - Table Match
*A Finisher must be hit before you are eligible to put somebody through a table*
*No Announce Table allowed*

Intercontinental Championship

dhYJ8x1.jpg
2LGCpgz.png

Todd McKay (@MintMidget69) vs Intercontinental Champion, Chris Young (@impactking)

Tony Eckert: After one hell of a showing against Chris Young this past week, Todd McKay has been given a shot against the Intercontinental Champion.

Jake Lott: But it is in a match that Chris Young has somewhat become known for, a Table Match. Todd McKay has a whole lot on his plate tonight, so he better bring his best against the champion!

One on One - No Holds Barred

zZUc3Tw.jpg
2LGCpgz.png

@Fireshock vs ??????

Jake Lott:
Now this is a match that has been heavily talked about since it was announced earlier this week. Fireshock is going to be facing off against one of the wrestling standouts that Marie Quinn managed to sign for a match.

Tony Eckert: Honestly, we have no clue who it is, but we've been told that whoever it is, will get one hell of a reaction from this raucous Chicago crowd.

Performance of "Feel Invincible" by Skillet

5ZMlOQ0.png

2LGCpgz.png
hH7LJt0.jpg
2Ue8aVq.jpg
NRzJybG.jpg

William McKoy (@Finniis) vs Minho (@SupaHeeroh) vs War (@Papa Franku's ear) vs Emerson Zayne (@Emo)

Tony Eckert: This ladies and gentlemen is the very first Gold Rush Ladder Match! The man that is able to climb the ladder and retrieve the briefcase hanging above the ring will have a contract for literally any title under Ignition, at any time they choose.

Jake Lott: Of course this excludes the SPARK World Championship, as a man cannot compete for that title. However, owning the briefcase means they can do absolutely anything they want with it. SO if any of these competitors choose to give it to one of our female competitors, then it applies to the SPARK World Championship as well.

Tony Eckert: Of course, they can also choose to abandon the briefcase as well, which would probably be the worse thing they can do. Now, the briefcase is valid up until next years Gold Rush Ladder Match, which means they can use it at any time within the next year.

Jake Lott: Hell, they could use it tonight if they wanted to because the Ignition World Championship match goes on last!

One on One - Normal Match
Ignition World Championship
IcDg6tM.jpg
vLJKowa.jpg

Tyson Storm (@Frosty) vs Ignition World Champion, Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid)

Tony Eckert: The only thing that can be said for this match is that, for the sake of Ignition, Luis, please do not lose this match. You're our only hope.

Last edited:

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Damn, Emerson and Minho are making their injury returns in style
Good thing he styled his hair... Gotta look good for these PPV events!

Now, where did I put my hat and jacket...

Emo

The Artiste

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot

Hmmm....

one hell of a reaction from this raucous Chicago crowd

Hmmm....

@Jet Starr

Forum name:robo

Gamertag:RoboWilliam60

Character name:Diablo Los muertos

Face/heel: heel

Finisher in game:springboard star press(satans summon) pedigree (God burns)

The scene starts with a forest smoke every where and flames on some trees moving forward there are championships hanging on the tree moving up cages with the names of the wrestlers

Diablo:I'm no man you may be thinking i came for 1 thing destroy this company those who follow me are wise but those who don't.

Grabs a skull and starts laughing

He stops

Cameraman:hey dude can I go

Diablo:wh wha what YOU WANT TO GO no no no your my friend

Diablo assaults the man

Later the cameraman is in 1 of the cages blood on his face and upside down cross burnt into his chest.

Diablo picks the camera up and shouts

Diablo:IM COMING

Bingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.