Adrenaline Episode Eighteen: Phoenix & Toyota Chelios v Barry Jones & Jacqui M

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Second Bout: Unhappy Couples
Match Type: Singles
Stipulation: Hardcore
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (1 RP cap)
Toyota Chelios & Phoenix v. "Working Class Hero" Barry Jones & /Jacqui M

If you want feedback on your roleplay, please leave a visible message on your roleplay asking for it. If not, please do not spam this thread with unnecessary OOC talk.
ONE RP cap with all RPs due by Sunday August 25, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!​

Pete

Reaction score
"Oi! Giz another one 'en!"

Barry slams his empty glass on the table, signalling for the bartender to pour him another refill. The kid looks just as dubious as me, but Barry is in enough of a state that denying him would be more dangerous than letting him drink some more. He's been taking shots of Jack nonstop since we arrived, and we've been here for about an hour. I've lost count of how many he's had by now, but let's just say, he's pretty fuckin' wasted. The kid at the bar gives me a look as he asks him for another refill, but I just shrug; Barry's going to drink 'till he drops, and there's nothing either of us can do about it.

Even so, I decide to at least give it a try. I lean over and put a hand on his arm, putting on my nicest tone:

"Barry, you're drinking too much, bro...better stop now, 'kay?"

I instantly realize he is not even listening. He just looks at me with glazed-over eyes, and gives me the most shit-eating grin anyone has given anyone else, ever. The fuckin' thing literally goes from ear to ear. He looks like the fucking Cheshire Cat or something. Then, after looking at me like this for a moment, he lets out the loudest fucking belch in the history of the universe. I look around to see if anyone's heard it, but apparently no-one did - except for the bartender kid, who's laughing his ass off. I am afraid Barry's going to yell at him, but instead, he cackles, holding his hand out to give the kid a high-five. Then, he asks for another refill, and I sigh.

I turn back around and sip at my own beer - my second - as I glance over the bar. I see two guys coming in my direction, and shift aside slightly, in case they want to come up to the bar. Instead, they stop near me, the blond one hanging back as his friend comes forward:

"Hey, babe. Lemme buy ya a dink, huh?"

Oh great. Just what I needed. A couple of douchebags on the prowl. I'm about to give these assholes a piece of my mind when I hear a mumble coming from my right hand side:

"Bugger off ya wankahs!"

Oh shit.

"Barry, it's OK, no need for..."

Too late. Barry's slipped off his stool and is standing unsteadily in front of the two guys. He's trying his best to look menacing, but his drunkenness, combined with the fact that he's smaller than either of them, kind of spoils that effect. The two idiots predictably just laugh at him:

"Is this your grandpa, babe? I think it's time to take him back to the senior center, dude's fuckin' wasted..."

Fighting bravely just to stay on his feet, Barry replies, semi-understandably:

"Ah'm no' 'er gran'pa...ah'm 'er bloke...now bugger off, th' two a'yez!"

He takes a swing, but does not come even close to hitting either of the guys; instead, he falls face-first on the floor, finally losing his balance. The guys take this as a victory, and an invitation to have their way with me, but I quickly show them otherwise. One minute, this tool's reaching forward to touch my tits or whatever; the next, he's in a sleeper hold, with my mouth inches from his ear, whispering menacingly:

"You should'a listened to my friend...he's drunk, but he still knows me. Now fuck off before I REALLY hurt you!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the bouncer approaching. Shit. I get ready to explain what's going on, but as he comes up and sees what's happening, he just laughs.

"You all right there?"

"Yeah. Just explainin' a coupl'a things to this guy."

He chuckles again.

"I can see that. Just take it easy. Don't wanna have to throw you out."

"Don't worry. We're all done here."

I let go of the guy, who gives me and the bouncer angry looks. My new friend, however, just chuckles again:

"You better not say anythin', bud. You're in no position to talk!"

It's my turn to laugh, as I hold out my hand for a low-five. As for the two assholes, they just slip away, their tails between their legs. I hope they've learned their lesson, although with this sort of guy, you never know.

I look over to where
Barry's just getting up off the floor, and hold out a hand to help him up. Then, with a lot of bullshitting and convincing, I finally manage to get him away from the bar and start leading him to the outside. As I'm heading towards the door, I see the two douchebags sitting on a couch near the window, licking their wounds. I catch their eye, and decide to rub it in a little bit. Without breaking eye contact, I slide my hand around Barry's waist and pull him close, announcing loud enough for them to hear:

"Let's go, hon."

Then, smiling to myself, I push the door open, and leave the bar.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
We return to the warehouse with Chelios down on his face with Phoenix once again standing before him. She motions him to rise to his knees which he does. At that moment she delivers a buzzsaw kick to the side of his head knocking him out. She doesn’t show any bit of emotion, not even a chuckle, as she looks down at his prone body before looking back up at the cameraman whom starts to walk closer towards her with little caution.

Phoenix: You didn’t fail me so you have nothing to be concerned about. But I do see you have a question.

Cameraman: Yes. How did you know he would fail?

Phoenix: Take a seat and I’ll explain to you what has become of ACW after I walked away.

Not wanting to do anything wrong he takes a seat right where he is on the concrete floor as Phoenix takes a seat crossing her legs on the concrete floor as well in front of Chelios unconscious body.

Phoenix: Now when I ran things I made sure there was equal opportunity. I ensured that things like last night would not happen. Now think about this for a second. I am a veteran that has fought in the biggest companies around the world and has been in inducted into a Hall of Fame. I’ve been a competitor for years so I had my clues and coding being done for weeks and yet when I finally show my face there isn’t any sort of fanfare. Nobody makes sure to watch the fans that know my original entrance theme that I have used for years. Longer than that little blonde headed bimbo has even been wrestling. Yet when she has her lover show up, they make sure to make fanfare about it. And it was at that point I knew that not only would I be acting out of character but that he would secure the victory for her and get a nice looking “push†by overcoming the Predator Champion. Not only that but for some reason a sequence of moves that he showed to have full understanding of he winds up not knowing how to do at complete random? There is more fear in messing it up in front of me than in front of the crowd and that is when he chooses to mess up? But do understand… I do not shriek and I rarely ever laughter but I never burst into laughter because of some advantage. But those were done to show that blonde bitch that she could have some sort of advantage even though she is nothing close to any form of competition for me. But for now I have to play nice to ensure that she looks to be on par with me for now.

Cameraman: So this is all just a role you are playing to make her and her guy look good?

Phoenix: Yes. She is nothing to me but fodder. Just a harmless little lamb with a little bite being lead to the slaughter. That is all she is and deep down she knows and understands this aspect but to speak of such a thing would be detrimental to what she is supposed to stand for as this so called “Alpha Female†like she was in her little defunct PWA that lasted shorter than my wrestling career. And so what this week is to show is that its time for me to stand in the ring and give those people out there a preview of things to come. But… I am tired of being in this place. I know you remember my past promos before I became owner, so think of chapter two, grab him, and meet me there. He should start to stir while on the car ride but will still be unstable for now. But I know he will be ready for the tag match. So meet me there. We are leaving now.

Phoenix rises and without another word uttered she turns and leaves as the cameraman scoops up Chelios on his broad shoulders. A car is heard peeling out as the cameraman walks out of the warehouse. He places Chelios in the backseat of the car as he gets in the driver side and turns the car on. He then cuts off the camera.

Later

The cameraman pulls up in a midnight blue Honda and parks next to a red Lamborghini showing that Phoenix does have quite a bit of money to be driving one of those around. As he gets around to the passenger side the door opens and Chelios, still groggy, still manages to get himself out of the car under his own power and walks uneasily with the cameraman as they enter the old asylum that Phoenix lived in for a number of years. They walk in through the double doors walking into the dusty main room where Phoenix sits in the middle of. They approach to a point and then stop as Phoenix raises her hand. She rises to her feet and walks up to Chelios whom still can’t look her in the eye. Phoenix doesn’t take her eyes off him though.

Phoenix: You demonstrated the move with perfection and yet when it comes time to fight you act like a complete moron like you don’t know how to do it. A complete and utter embarrassment. I would gouge your eyes out and ram them down your throat if it wasn’t for the fact that you have to be my tag team partner. So instead you can go back to my old room and stay. Stay for a couple of days that way when it is time, you can be rehydrated. Until then don’t even look in my direction. Get out of my sight.

Chelios follows orders and walks down the dark hallway with the cameraman following behind him as they get down to the end of the hall to a rather thick metal door. The door is opened and the wall is padded with some of the padding torn off to reveal concrete behind it. No windows but only the little rectangle hole near eye level on the door. Chelios enters in as the cameraman closes the door behind him. Not looking back Chelios remains silent as the Cameraman walks back to Phoenix. She motions for him to walk with her as the scene fades to black.