Adrenaline Episode Eighteen: Donnie Trix v Eric Snow v Abram Vance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Tbird Bout: Crime & Punishment
Match Type: Singles
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (1 RP cap)
Donnie Trix v. Eric Snow v Abram Vance['b]

If you want feedback on your roleplay, please leave a visible message on your roleplay asking for it. If not, please do not spam this thread with unnecessary OOC talk.
ONE RP cap with all RPs due by Sunday August 25, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!

Last edited:

The_King

Reaction score
Abram Vance: Roleplay #1 of 1
The Rise (Part 3) [Televised]

The cameras cut to the backstage area where Abram Vance and ACW Interviewer and Vance’s long-time friend Christopher Martello relax in the International Champion’s locker room. Vance sloppily sits on a steel chair while Martello, donning a full suit, sits awkwardly on a wooden bench. Martello has a smile on his face, suggesting the two have made amends over their recent issues. As usual, a bottle of Jack dangles from Vance’s hand. On his lap rests what appears to be an I-Pad. The camera zooms in on the champion’s face revealing unkempt scruff over his face and dark, purple bags under his eyes. He attempts to hide his lack luster appearance with a pair of Ray Bans and a drawn hoodie. Martello breaks the silence between the two as Vance takes a swig of Jack’.

Christopher Martello: “Where you been?”

Vance smiles his cheekily and barks out a sarcastic response.

Abram Vance: “Didn’t ya’ hear bout’ my injury?”

Martello bursts into laughter and immediately fires back with a playful response.

Christopher Martello: “My ass!”

Vance joins in on the chuckle before continuing with the banter.

Abram Vance: “Why’d ya’ think they had me stand old Johnnie up last week?”

Vance winks, tipping off Martello that he was kidding, and Martello laughs accordingly. Abe turns his attention to the I-Pad on his lap but makes sure to position out of Martello’s and the camera’s view. He extends the bottle of Jack’ towards Martello and politely offers.

Abram Vance: “Wanna’ swig?”

Martello waves off the offer, and Vance takes another sip before dropping it on the ground beside him. The bottle somehow lands perfectly as a wicked smile crosses Vance’s face. He quickly stands from the chair and drops the I-Pad where he previously sat. Martello’s gaze immediately turns to the screen, but Vance steps in his line of vision and barks at him.

Abram Vance: “Let’s get a drink. I need ta’ celebrate.”

Before Martello can respond, Vance puts a hand on his shoulder and shoves him towards the door. The two quickly exit the room, and the camera immediately zooms in on the still lighted I-Pad screen. It captures what appears to be an email to Vance.

Email to Vance said:
I’d <3 to help u out Abe!
I’ll be there. XoXo.

The screen fades to black.

~*~*~*~*~*END OF SCENE*~*~*~*~*~
OOC: Just typed up something quick since the other don't look like they're showing. Originally had something else planned, but I’ll save it for next card.​