Adrenaline Episode Eighteen: Darren Pesinger v Jaxxon Ripper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Semi-Main Event: Standing Up For A Friend
Match Type: Handicap
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (1 RP Cap per side)
Darren Pesinger v. Jaxxon Ripper

If you want feedback on your roleplay, please leave a visible message on your roleplay asking for it. If not, please do not spam this thread with unnecessary OOC talk.
ONE RP cap with all RPs due by Sunday August 25, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!​

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
Walking away from the circus tent was one Winston Isaac Cracks. He hadn’t always been a clown. But he HAD always been a joke. But the joke was one everybody else now, wasn’t it.

One of the acrobats met him and walked with him.

Lucy: So they got canned huh?

Wisecrack, without his usual smile: Yep…

Lucy: Bummer…what now?

Wisecrack stops and looks at the girl in shock: Why, my dear, I would think you, of all people, would know WHAT NOW…The show MUST go on, dear.

Lucy looks like a child being berated by an overbearing father: The Viking?

Winston laughs and continues walking: Of course, the Viking. Daddy’s little boy wants to play, we’ll play! And, as far as I can see, I’ve got all the cards.

Lucy follows on frantically: How do you figure that?

Wisecrack laughs: Jack Ripper is all alone in the world. His daddy doesn’t know him. His little brother is out chasing glory. And, if he thinks that cowboy is gonna stop Jaxxon Ripper, then he’s GAYER than I thought!! HA!!

Lucy interrupts: Do you really think…you know…

Wisecrack stops again and looks shocked at his young employee: Do I really think Jaxxon Ripper can stop Darren Pessinger? Hells yeah! The facts are Jaxxon has forgotten more about wrestling than Durwood will every learn!! And strength to strength? The COWBOY’s got no chance…

They march on as they come to a much bigger tent. Obviously, as they step in, it’s the big top where all the shows go off. And in the middle of the center ring is a very large man lifting ungodly amounts of weight while another big man stands and gawks in disbelief.

Wisecrack: Brutus! What the hell’s going on?

Brutus, the circuses ‘strongman’, just stares at Jaxxon Ripper: It’s impossible! He’s clean and jerked over three hundred pounds like it’s nothing! Where did you find this freak?

Wisecrack smiles: Have some respect, Brutus, your speaking about my brother, the god of Thunder, Thor! He can lift anything…can’t you dear brother?

Jaxxon Ripper drops the massive weights and screams in triumph: I AM HERE FATHER!!! HEAR MY VOICE AND BRING ME HOME!!

MightyThor.jpg

Wisecrack comes close: In time, my brother. For now, we must vanquish the Frost Giant’s minions who block you from Valhalla itself!

Jaxxon’s chest heaves: Show me these minions and I will vanquish them one by one! No one will keep me from those hallowed halls and my father!!

Wisecrack smiles: Good. Your next minion is the cowboy friend of the one who calls himself Jack Ripper.

Jaxxon: The demon!! I will break his evil servant and, then, I will rid the world of his pestilence, once and for all!!!

As the mighty Vikings voice rings off the empty tent, Wisecrack smiles a wicked smile.