Adrenaline Episode Eighteen: Avalanche & John McHenry v RevoluSyn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Main Event: Keep It In The Family
Match Type: Tag Team
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (2 RP Cap per Team)
Avalanche & John McHenry v. RevoluSyn (w/ Alexander Hamilton Cray)

If you want feedback on your roleplay, please leave a visible message on your roleplay asking for it. If not, please do not spam this thread with unnecessary OOC talk.
ONE RP cap with all RPs due by Sunday August 25, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!​

BDC

Reaction score

457708.jpg

“Can you tell me again why I’m draggin’ a partner and a manager around?â€

I was pacing like a damned caged animal as one Alexander Hamilton Cray sits perched on the bleachers like a vulture.

Cray: For protection.

Zack Bronko: PROTECTION? What the hell? Has it come to that? I’m hiding behind a couple of men I’d normally pummel?

Cray looks uncomfortable: Yes, it has come to that! The owner of the damned company wants your head! I’m surprised he hasn’t stripped you of the title. Ya know, he’s just about that crazy!

I hate all of this cat and mouse bullshit.

Zack Bronko: So why doesn’t he just come and try? Cause whoever comes after the belt whether be McHenry or Syn, the ending’s gonna be the same; they’re gonna get hurt!

Cray jumps down in his Armani suit and confronts the Badass Champion: Number one, Syn is your PARTNER. And why? I think he’s trying to be careful. If he goes and does something that blatant, he would probably have mutiny on his hands. Anyway, Syn has your back.

Zack Bronko: Really? Until he gets a shot at my belt and then it’s a battle of preditors.

Cray walks away and chuckles to himself: Well, at least, we will keep it in the family.

Suddenly, the massive Champion grabs Cray by the arm and spins him around. Stepping up to the businessman, he makes things painfully clear.

Zack Bronko: The only FAMILY I have is my beautiful wife, Nikki, and our son, Matthew. THAT’S IT! No Cray or Syn. As far as I’m concerned, this is all just business. And I catch wind of one of you backstabbin’ me and I snap you like twigs!! Get it?!!!

Cray amazingly stays cool and collected: Completely, Mr. Bronko. But be aware. I have the best lawyers at my disposal. You lay one hand on me and I’ll end your career. You’ll be back to working security at the night club in the bad part of Phoenix!

That was a surprise. How did he know about that?

Zack Bronko snarls: Maybe, I’ll take my chances!

Cray smiles: Suit yourself. You won’t be the first superstar I buried. I have a whole line up of whores that will swear you raped them or, even better, that they willingly had sex with you on an ongoing basis. Although, as I hear, I wouldn’t have to look any farther than the ACW roster to find someone that fits that bill, would I MR. BRONKO?

My first gut reaction was to tear him apart. But this isn’t the same Zack Bronko that walked into an Ambush against Lesner and Claressa King at PWA. I let them manipulate me; force my hand and I lost everything. This was going to be different. I had to play smart.

Zack Bronko: There is NOONE that ‘fits that bill’, MR. CRAY! I only have one woman in my life and that is Nikki Monroe!

Suddenly, Cray was giving me a knowing look.

Cray smiles: Watch your step, Zack. Whether it’s me or McHenry, you keep playing reckless like this and you’ll sink all by yourself. Just like always.

edge.jpg

As he walked off, I wondered what I’d said. This stooge was playing me and, for all I knew, he was conspiring with Syn or, better yet, with McHenry to bury me. I had best watch my footing. Hell, I needed someone I could trust to watch my back; especially come the next Pay Per View. And, as I looked through the contact list of my phone, it became obvious that my choices were few.