Adam Sandler and Netflix agree to deal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm probably in the minority here, but I always enjoy a Sandler movie. It's a chance to turn off my brain and chuckle at some sophomoric humour. If you go into them expecting poignant humour addressing society's problems then his movies aren't for you. If you want some fart and dick jokes with a little bit of corny love stories, then he's your man.
Try the movies i suggested. I think he expands well in srs/funny roles

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
People hate on Sandler. Billy Madison has like a 6.3 on imdb. To me, that's a 10/10 flipping hilarity
Happy Gilmore is 7/10 and that also is a pretty solid Sandler movie.. It's mainly the critics that seem to have a problem wit him, he gets good fan reviews, even for the grownups movies which IMO were pretty decent but I have heard bad reviews from critics on them.