Adam Cole talks staying with ROH and possibly going to NXT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
How has NXT helped change the perception for wrestlers trying to make the jump to the WWE and his own interest level in NXT:

"The entire game change with NXT here, I feel like pro-wrestlers are running the industry. Every area now, WWE, Ring of Honor, International exposure, the guys at the top are genuine born and bred wrestlers. It doesn't matter your shape or size, if you're a good pro-wrestler, not only will you have a job but you will be able to make a solid living as a pro-wrestler. With NXT though, anyone who says they don't want to have a WrestleMania moment someday is kidding themselves. Of course I have entertained the idea of working with WWE someday. NXT is indeed the epic catalyst or best shot to getting up to the main roster. With the way things are going with Ring of Honor and how good they have been to me since the injury from 2010, I am not even thinking about WWE right now. I am totally focused on what we got going on with Ring of Honor. I am still young, I am 25 years old, the relationship with Ring of Honor and New Japan is fantastic for me. The fact Ring of Honor just got this television deal has really changed the game. You never know, if Ring of Honor continues to grow the way it is, it will be a legitimate place for guys to make a living in pro-wrestling for years to come. Ring of Honor is the place I call home, but like they say in pro-wrestling, never say never."

Full interview here.

Good read imo. Cole is always a good interview and handles himself well.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I've always enjoyed Cole's interviews, especially the one with Sam Roberts...

If he ends up in NXT in 2-3 years' time or perhaps later than that, I'll be more than happy to see him killing it there.