• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ACW PRESENTS: STRIKING DISTANCE JULY 13, 2012 MATCH CARD

Andy

Reaction score
Going to have to forfeit. The roleplay I wrote didn't post and when I submitted it, I got a message that had said the token had expired and to go back. I go back. Empty box. Never write your roleplays in the box unless you plan on submitting them ASAP. I worked on trying to post it for like the last ten mins.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah I rarely ever write mine in the box. Always on a word document and then copy and paste. And once it is posted then I close the document.

Pete

Reaction score
^Yeah LOL. Surprised, as a writer, you wouldn't do that, Andy.

Also - if you ARE writing in the box (ANY box) and need to go back... CTRL-C + CTRL-V. It's a revolutionary new key combination. It works wonders :)

Andy

Reaction score
^Yeah LOL. Surprised, as a writer, you wouldn't do that, Andy.

Also - if you ARE writing in the box (ANY box) and need to go back... CTRL-C + CTRL-V. It's a revolutionary new key combination. It works wonders :)

I stopped doing that a while ago, because I really don't like having to alternate between the two, but I might as well start again.