ACW OVERDRIVE 06/05/2012 Henri Calvash v Nicky Trix v Billy Young

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
Only ONE rp cap with the deadline being May 6, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. Good Luck!

Edgeomatic

Reaction score
~ Martin Mays and Kareem Ali are discussing the main event world title match as they await the start of the next match. ~

Martin Mays: I simply CANT WAIT for this match, we've got Syn, we've got Drew Alexander and we've got the champion, Christopher Flair defending his title. That match is going to blow the roof off this place.

Kareem Ali: I still cant believe Drew Alexander is FINALLY getting the title shot he so rightly deserves!

Martin Mays: You know, I'm so happy this controversy is finally going to be over tonight, I'm not even going to argue with you. I'm just in too good a mood.

Kareem Ali: It's so like you to avoid an argument, talk to me again when you find your balls.

Martin Mays: Thats big of you, anyway, what match do we have next?

Kareem Ali: Looks like a triple threat-

~ Kareem is interrupted as the PA suddenly explodes with a familiar song. ~

PA:
You've done it now.
You've gone and made a big mistake.
And I cant allow,
You to think you can just walk away.

~ Pyro then explodes up the ramp and around the entrance way as the song distorts, a faint humming can be heard as Light it Up by Rev Theory is pumped into the arena. ~

PA:
I ignite
So hold on
Cause we're about to light it up
It's on tonight
So hold on
Cause we're about to... about to light it up

~ Suddenly a huge roaring engine echos throughout the arena and Henri Calvash rides out onto the entrance ramp on a Harley Davidson Seventy-Two. He looks around and smiles as the crowd erupts. His nose is still lightly bandaged from Nicky Trix's knee to his face on the last episode of Adrenaline, he's wearing sunglasses, wrestling gloves, leather pants, wrestling boots and a leather jacket thats zipped up. He revs the engine getting it as loud as possible, fish tailing the bike slightly before he releases the break and wheelies down to the ring, he takes a few laps around the ring and stops the bike beside the ring steps. He uses his foot to push down the kick stand and sets the bike on it, reving it once more before turning the bike off and getting off. He jogs up the steps and ducks into the ring raising his hands and smiling. He looks around and chuckles moving towards the opposite end of the ring and asking for a microphone. He receives one and walks towards the center of the ring looking around, he moves a hand up to his sunglasses and tugs them off, revealing two slightly black eyes as a result of his nose injury. He snorts and tucks the sunglasses into his jacket, which he then unzips and tugs off, revealing his new T-shirt, a sleeveless white t-shirt with a maple leaf on it that says "Canadian Badass". He tosses the jacket to the corner and a stagehand collects it. The crowd rumbles with excitement as Calvash raises the microphone to his mouth. ~

"The Canadian Badass" Henri Calvash: Nicky Trix, I want you to take a good hard look at my face right now, look at what you've done to it with that lucky shot you landed. I want you to take it all in and use the precious few seconds you have left before you come out here to take a few deep breaths through your own nose. 'Cause after I'm through tonight, you wouldnt be able to breath through whats left of it!

~ Henri Calvash then tosses down the microphone and paces back and forth looking at the entrance ramp, waiting for his next opponent. ~

END

Reactions: 1 person

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Nicky sat in his home in Dallas; it wasn’t a lavish house like most well paid wrestlers, or any celebrity for that matter. But it was perfect for his family of three children, all of which were of different age, two females and one male. At the age of twenty eight, he was finding it much more difficult to manage work in the wrestling industry and taking care of his kids, especially ever since his wife had passed away nearly two years ago. He had the lights off in his master bedroom, and nearly sulked for a little bit. He was in a desperate time, and he needed this job with ACW more than ever. He looked at some of the pictures on the walls of his extremely plain room. Pictures of him and his wife, when everything was fine. Pictures of his children, all smiling their big beautiful smiles. Pictures of him playing with his kids, he nearly started to cry when a knock came to his door. He looked at it very quickly before turning on a light and inviting the knocker into his room. It was his oldest daughter Brittany. She seemed worried about him. She instantly jumped into the bed and cuddled with him. This moment made him smile, and feel so warm inside. Suddenly his other two children came into his room and just smothered him with their love. He couldn’t help but laugh. His children all looked at him funny. He was choking on his laugh at this point. Waving his hand and shaking his head, showing them he was alright he spoke.

Nicky Trix: “You guys are awesome. I really needed this.â€

Brittany, spoke for the other children as the younger ones never truly knew what to say to their father.

Brittany Trix: “What do you mean dad, needed what?â€

Nicky started to cry a little, he had been so happy since getting the call from Pheonix to start with ACW, and start making some money to keep the roof over his kids heads, to feed them, to clothe them. He knew he couldn’t stop the happiness, he knew he couldn’t let his kids see him like this. So he smiled, and wiped the tears that were threatening to pour out of his eyes. He kissed all three of his children on their foreheads and spoke once again.

Nicky Trix: “I’ll tell you guys some other time. Now, get ready, we’re going out to eat and see Grandpa!â€

All the children squealed with excitement, they loved their grandfather, and Nicky loved his father. His father, a former wrestler himself always seemed to give Nicky the right kind of advice. Nicky changed his shirt to something a bit nicer for a special dinner. Or more or less to go out with. He was finally done, and rushed his kids to get into the car. His younger children, Sierra and Scott happily did as their father asked as they were the first ones in the car. Brittany followed right after, and they soon drove towards the restaurant where they would meet their grandfather. Knowing his father like he did, Nicky assumed his father was already seated and waited for them. He wasn’t disappointed as they walked into the building and the children rushed to give their grandfather a big hug. Nicky smiled and walked towards his father, and they embraced in a hug. Both men seated down with a child beside them. It was hard to hear one think with the commotion the kids always made. Suddenly his father knew what was on his mind.

Toby Trix: “What’s the matter son? Still thinking about that match tomorrow night?â€

Nicky Trix: “Yeah, after what Billy Young did to me-“

Toby Trix: “Billy Young!â€

His father shouted, rather loudly. Almost everybody in the building stopped what they were doing to look over in the Trix family’s direction. Nicky wanted to just hide right there and then, but he couldn’t.

Nicky Trix: “Yes, Billy Young. The very same guy you had to deal with in PWA.â€

Nicky’s father started to laugh a little. Nicky wasn’t sure why. He looked at his father quizzically. And without hesitation, his father spoke.

Toby Trix: “I know him, he’s nothing. He’s all talk, and that’s about it. He promised he’d own PWA, but never came through. And this Henri Calvash guy? I’ve dealt with a lot of big guys like him. They rely too much on their power alone. Just be quick, don’t let him get a shot in. Don’t take any stupid risks either. I know how you are in the ring.â€

Nicky rolled his eyes. The waitress came to their table and took their orders. I forgot how expensive his kids were when it came to eating out. He just watched them order a ton of food, and some of it wasn’t cheap either. He looked at his father again.

Nicky Trix: “So what are you up to now? Are you still wrestling?â€

Toby shook his head.

Toby Trix: “Not as much as I used to, remember, I’m old now, my body doesn’t move like it used to. I own my own wrestling school though. Got some real potential too! I got your brother in there too.â€

Nicky didn’t say anything after that last sentence. Toby knew he took it too far there too, knowing the history between his two boys, which always depressed him. Nicky was just happy that their food finally showed up so they could eat and not talk for a while. He had enough to lose sleep on, he didn’t need to think about his brother too.

Ashez

Reaction score
As the ACW stadium is rumbling, awaiting the next showdown, Billy Young is seen walking down towards the entrance ramp.

-Look Billy, you got this. It's just like they told you 5 years ago, you only have one chance to prove yourself. You only have one chance to show then what you can really do. Tonight, you walk out there and you show those people that you damn well deserve to hold this company on your back. You aren't out there to please, you're out there to impress. Show them that you aren't someone to be taken lightly-

As billy thinks to himself, he is bumped by a man walking down the halls of the ACW corridors. Billy snaps back to reality, and with slow reflexes responds.

Young:
"Hey... watch whe..."

Billy gives up as he realizes he's too late. Pausing, now slightly pissed off, Billy grabs the attention of a near by camera man. Billy's face appears on the titantron, and he cracks his knuckles.

Young:
"Generic... that's what I've been referred too. Untalented, ungrateful, useless , and an array of other snotty comments have been shot my way. I'm tired of it, I'm out to prove that I'm better than anyone in the ACW locker room."

Billy smirks, still looking at the camera.

Young:
"It's funny, they think they stand a chance against the greatest man to grace the squared circle. Look at the way I'm built; I have superior looks, superior stamina, and a superior mind set. I come from a superior company, that had more talent in the ring post than any of these superstars, new or old. The company may be in the dirt, but the mindset lives in on. I believe..."

Billy grabs his water bottle of the near by ledge, and begins to walk away. Looking back at the camera Young's face goes stern.

Young:
"Love it or hate it, but the PWA Is here to stay... and it's taking over."

Young walks off screen, and the titantron fades to black, leaving the audience baffled. The music begins to spew out of the PA system introducing the next match.

EOS