ACW Minitrons

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andy

Reaction score
Looks great, dude, except for the fact that my character base has since been changed to Corey Graves. I think you should do the whole roster if you can and then someone can hyperlink all of the pics to the actual bios. It would be pretty sweet.

Pete

Reaction score
Oh look, he lives!

Planning to RP at any point in the foreseeable future, sir?

Andy

Reaction score
Yeah. I've just been really busy with school and my personal life.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Drugs. :D

Honestly, I didn't see a problem with the text for ACW, I thought it looked nice. Andy, stop changing your damn pic base! Just stick with one damnit! :p

Andy

Reaction score
LOL, well, I never liked Sabin as my pic base, but TWA told me Shelley had been taken and I couldn't use him as a base when I signed up. So, I scoured the net to find a new base and picked Graves.

BDC

Reaction score
Looks great, dude, except for the fact that my character base has since been changed to Corey Graves. I think you should do the whole roster if you can and then someone can hyperlink all of the pics to the actual bios. It would be pretty sweet.

Ok, cool Andy. Didn't know...

PY.

Reaction score
I'll start these during the Raw commercials. Edit the one's with the rep chance then as well.

Reactions: 1 person

PY.

Reaction score
Sorry that I haven't got any more of these done. I've been hella sick and opening photoshop seems like a chore right now. I'll get them all done for the next show though 100%

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
hey man... there is no deadline for you to get this done. Take your time and take care of yourself and your health first.

PY.

Reaction score
The next show is the Pay Per View right? I was asked to make some match trons for that so I was going to get them done before anything.

BDC

Reaction score
Dude, it's not that bigga deal. Just cruise till the next actual show. It's all good!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah man... tellin ya... its no big... take your time, get them done whenever you can. Enjoy yourself. We know it'll be done... and whenever that time is... its all good.

PY.

Reaction score
Well I just drank a whole crap load of syrup so I'm good to go. If the PPV card can be PM'd to me, I can get them in tonight. If not, I'll put in some work on the minitrons.