ACW Disscussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Andy, theme song really isn't that important. Just go with whatever you find suitable for the video, and we'll happily roll with it.

Just a heads up, I had an unexpected conflict up today (was planning to write them during the day), so my matches will be late. However, I'll post the results and next card shortly and just edit in the matches.

Andy

Reaction score
Sounds good. I'll be working on it today. Also, the Hall of Champs needs to be updated!

Lewb

Reaction score
The coincidence that Andrew wrote my character a cousin called Matt (or Matthew in the long term of the name) and I too have a cousin called Matthew. I don't hardly ever talk to him either haha.

PY.

Reaction score
Gonna post this now.. I've been working third shift for the past two weeks, and it's drained me out.. With that, I have to take these Blue classes for a public drunkness charge I got a few weeks ago to avoid a fine.. Point is, I highly doubt I'll churn in an RP this week.. Sorry guys, but my schedules packed this week.

Next week, I go back to my regular shift(s) so I'll be ready to RP next week.. Not going anywhere, but these last two weeks have just been bad with power outages, scheduling, internet problems, etc.

I'm not leaving though, just wanna make that clear.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it PY, I'd much rather you not turn in some RP's than hear about you getting fined up the ass. Take care of your personal shit first, the internet can wait, we'll be here. :)

BDC

Reaction score
Gonna post this now.. I've been working third shift for the past two weeks, and it's drained me out.. With that, I have to take these Blue classes for a public drunkness charge I got a few weeks ago to avoid a fine.. Point is, I highly doubt I'll churn in an RP this week.. Sorry guys, but my schedules packed this week.

Next week, I go back to my regular shift(s) so I'll be ready to RP next week.. Not going anywhere, but these last two weeks have just been bad with power outages, scheduling, internet problems, etc.

I'm not leaving though, just wanna make that clear.

Not a problem Banksie! We're with ya!

The_King

Reaction score
Roleplaying closed up about two hours ago so thanks for the roleplays guys!
Results will be up on the 20th at 11:59 PM (Eastern) at the latest.

Andy

Reaction score
Well, that's good. I can't wait for the results. I'm still in the process of gathering files for the video. I also suggest we get a permanent background for match banners for adrenaline, 'cause if we have one, I can easily slap the PSDs on it.

The_King

Reaction score
Well, that's good. I can't wait for the results. I'm still in the process of gathering files for the video. I also suggest we get a permanent background for match banners for adrenaline, 'cause if we have one, I can easily slap the PSDs on it.
If someone wants to make one and it's presentable, we'll use it. Until then, we're sticking with the TitanTrons.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
If you like my new paint banner I'll be using for all my RPs with Dr. Frank Urwhich, I'll do it.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Ummm yeah...

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I only use Paint, if you saw my Mercy & Indiana banners they aren't much better quality wise. I just like making them when I get into a character.