• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ACW Disscussion Thread

Pete

Indeed it has.

More to come this afternoon...from the ACW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, the ALPHA FEMALE, and of course everyone's favourite 5-in-1 Multicart...I mean, MULTIPLEX!

Slim

Chelios is lookin to get himself back... somewhere. It will happen :D Well unless somethin crazy happens again :p

The_King

I noticed Lewb's and Pete's post in the June Awards thread, so I figured I'd toss this out there:
Would people be interested in a roleplay of the month award?
I mean, it wouldn't be an official forum award, but we could start a list of winners in the Hall of Champions and give out reps!

Slim

That would be cool. But would it be for like one specific roleplay? Or the set of roleplays? Or the roleplayer themself?

The_King

The way I've seen it done in the past is usually each RPer (I guess character for this fed) chooses one specific roleplay they wrote during a month. Then, someone compiles a list of the entries, the fedders ideally reads through all the RPs, and votes on their favorites.
However, voting tends to be a problem because not everyone is willing through the 8-15 entries.

Andy

Oh, Seany-boy's stealing me idea. lol. ;) Suggested that like two months ago while I was being a bitch and like no one commented on it. Then again, that thread was probably deleted.

BDC

Oh, Seany-boy's stealing me idea. lol. ;) Suggested that like two months ago while I was being a bitch and like no one commented on it. Then again, that thread was probably deleted.

It's all in the delivery...lol. I'm game.

The_King

I'll let a few more opinions come in before I toss up a topic for it.
Anyways, I've been going through the roster section, and I noticed a lot of people's biographies are really old. So, if you haven't updated in a while and your character is somewhat different, please update! And if you need to start completely fresh, I just tossed up a new sign up application so feel free to use that!

The_King

I don't intend on changing Nicky too much. What you want to know about him is usually in my roleplays.
I think you're pretty much good. If your character's gimmick and backstory is the same, don't worry about it. But if there has been a alignment/gimmick (aka major character) change, please update!