• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ACW Disscussion Thread

Andrew

Fucking pissed off with ACW and I will fucking say it here instead of PM'ing people.

Was main-event, I lost, decided I'll tweak and change my character and now I'm no-showing and not booked? Uh... Fuck, I RP'd...

BDC

Fucking pissed off with ACW and I will fucking say it here instead of PM'ing people.

Was main-event, I lost, decided I'll tweak and change my character and now I'm no-showing and not booked? Uh... Fuck, I RP'd...
Fixed and Fixed. Now all ya gotta do is show up to both your matches. Don't forget the BOGANS, right?

Slim

Chelios will be main event material one day... he has to be. I think. Does he? I think I'll ask him.

Pete

You should have joined up EARLIER then! ;)

Perfect time to jump in, though, we're finally steering this boat somewhere!

Deuce

You should have joined up EARLIER then! ;)

Perfect time to jump in, though, we're finally steering this boat somewhere!

I was having family troubles, if I wasn't, I sure as hell would've joined earlier.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Andrew you were bumped down because the character is completely different then before so why would you get to stay. It'd be like me bringing in Avalanche and putting him in the main event because everyone voted John to be GM. (that actually is a more credible excuse) Being left off was an oversight because we made the card you had no showed and put up a small rp and you've not rpd with bogans consitantly so we weren't sure how long you'd be out and since as has been stated BDC and I were both out nobody saw it and fell through the cracks so your bitch fest is completely uncalled for and should have been done through a PM.

Rated R Superstar

Quick question, when doing up a tag team, must I make 3 separate threads? One for the tag team itself and than 2 for the individual wrestlers?

Pete

Nope. One thread for both guys is enough.

With that said..."BLAME CANADA, BLAME CANADA, THEY'RE NOT EVEN A REAL COUNTRY ANYWAY!"