• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ACW Disscussion Thread

The_King

I'll update that now. Must've fallen through the cracks unfortunately.
The show is now off air guys. Thanks to those who roleplayed! We're looking to have results up by Monday afternoon, Monday night at the latest.

Slim

I'm just hoping that Chelios connects with "The Fart" on the show. That will be a mark out moment for me just to see the commentators say it :D

John McHenry

John McHenry
I'll take the blame again this week I had a death in the family this past Saturday so I've not been pulling my weight these past two weeks.

Slim

Shoot man the show comes when it comes. Don't feel bad at all about the show not being out yet. People should understand without reason.

BDC

lol...thanks..RRS is it? lol! Yeah, I was out all weekend also. But if King says it's going out by Midnight, it will. I have just finished the next show, but still needs approval. And I go by central time! Thank you!:piper: