Actor Tracy Morgan in critical condition after car crash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
efad43ccc397165f69e074648227c141.jpg

“30 Rock” star Tracy Morgan has been hospitalized in critical condition after the limousine he was riding in was involved in a six-car crash on the New Jersey Turnpike early Saturday.

There was no word on the specifics of Morgan’s condition. He was transported by helicopter to the intensive care unit of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, N.J. One of the seven people riding in the limo bus carrying Morgan died in the crash that occurred about 1 a.m. Et, according to Gregory Williams, Sgt. First Class of the New Jersey State Police.

Morgan, 45, is known for his seven-season run opposite Tina Fey on NBC’s “30 Rock.” He was also a “Saturday Night Live” trouper from 1996 to 2003. At present he is preparing to star in a new comedy that has a 10-episode order from Fxx. That untitled series is shepherded by the trio behind Fxx’s

Source

9c6a0e67f58e7d62ed5d291f0ad9c73d.jpg

Wishing him well.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
He hasn't done anything funny since 30 Rock, but hey, hope the rest of the people are okay.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
He hasn't done anything funny since 30 Rock, but hey, hope the rest of the people are okay.
Lol it's only been a little over a year since that show ended and he was working on a new show with Rob, Charlie and Glenn of Always Sunny.

Prayers go out to Tracy Morgan and all involved in the 6 vehicle accident.

TheTNHMaster

Reaction score
Lol it's only been a little over a year since that show ended and he was working on a new show with Rob, Charlie and Glenn of Always Sunny.

Prayers go out to Tracy Morgan and all involved in the 6 vehicle accident.
What I meant was that he hasn't done anything funny since he started 30 Rock.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hope he pulls through. Not my favorite comic but he has solid stand up. I liked him in Cop Out, and 30 Rock is my shit. He is a different type of dude but he is funny.

TheTNHMaster

Reaction score
Ahhhh!
For the most part yah, it really depends. He was pretty solid in Cop Out and Death at a Funeral IMO.
I never saw Death At A Funeral...didn't even know it existed until I googled it after you posted this. I didn't find Cop Out Funny though,

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Apparently the giant company Walmart is now blaming Tracy Morgan and other passengers for their own injuries due to negligence.. Walmart is saying that because the people inside of the vehicle that was hit by one of it's trucks only suffered the injuries because they weren't wearing seatbelts.. Does this change anything? Do you think Walmart is still responsible for what their driver did?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Apparently the giant company Walmart is now blaming Tracy Morgan and other passengers for their own injuries due to negligence.. Walmart is saying that because the people inside of the vehicle that was hit by one of it's trucks only suffered the injuries because they weren't wearing seatbelts.. Does this change anything? Do you think Walmart is still responsible for what their driver did?
I just saw that in the news. What a load of utter BS. A giant semi truck (that showed no sign of slowing before plowing into the limousine) or an unfastened seat belt (in a limo?). Which do you think was the cause for more damage? Fuck Wal-Mart

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
American law as spun by a big company at work people!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Honestly just look at that damage. Seatbelts or not, they were gonna get fucked up.

Hope Tracy gets better though. Not my favorite actor or comedian, but damn this is pretty bad.