Acid bomb placed in mailbox explodes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
Who do you want to see as Mitchells new monster (if you know who it is, dont post)

I have a list of a few guys. Whats his name from WSX, I believe he was the champion before it got canceled. He was pretty good, and pulled of some sick spots, would be great for Abyss, both get extreme, the match would be great. Anyone remember A-Train. I was looking at former IC title champs on Wikipedia and saw Albert. I clicked it not remembering who it was, saw that massive man and immediately was like "oh shit". Could he be signed from NJPW to TNA and be Mitchell's monster? I haven't seen him wrestle in a while but he was a pretty good big man, he definetly fits Mitchell's descriptions of what he's going to bring in. Another possibility, man I hope not, is the recently released Test. This would suck as I hate Test and he flat out is terrible and from what I saw in ECW, scared to get "extreme" as they say in ECW. And well since its not necessarily a big man, how bout Gangrel? Thatd be interesting and he sure as hell could fit Mitchells descriptions and since he obviously doesnt have charisma, theres Mitchell to speak for him. But I hear he's way out of shape.

xtremebadass

Straight up Test, he is monster like, with the steroid look and all, no one else sure looks the way he does. A-Train is intriguing, I never liked him though, but TNA will sign anyone who was once in WWE. There aren't that many choices, but there are alot of names on the Indy circuit that TNA could sign and make a superstar, so I will wait and see.

phantomgerald

yeah maybe sabu, but that won't happen because he had countless feuds with james mitchell. maybe someone like lance hoyt needs a makeover

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
Test and A-train could make a good monster in TNA, but what about Paul Wight? I haven't heard anything about him since he left the WWE. I am surprised he has not already shown up in TNA.

Rell

Reaction score
I would like to see Mat Morgan as Mitchell's new "monster". He defiantly has the look, the only problem is I really don't remember his in ring skill so I cant comment on that....For those who don't remember Morgan, he was the stuttering guy who feuded with Big Show for a while.

EdgeHead

Reaction score
The Big Show, Paul Wight, has not left the WWE. He is just taking time off. i really don't know who the new monster will be. I doubt it is Test because there would have been news of his signing with TNA.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
KENNETH CITY, Fla. - Jane Randolph's right hand shows hardly any sign of the encounter she had at the mailbox yesterday morning.

She was at a house helping an elderly friend clean when the friend went to put mail in the mailbox and made a startling discovery.

"It had the clear liquid up here, a little bit sudsy," said Randolph as she held up an empty 16-ounce water bottle she said was similar to the one that had been placed in the mailbox. "I knew it had to be something bad."

A homemade acid bomb had gone off in the mailbox and blew open the door. Jane accidentally touched some of the liquid.

"It burned. It stung, you know like some sort of chemical or acid," explained Randolph.

Sgt. Thomas Goldberg of the Kenneth City Police explained, "There are definately felony charges when you're setting off a chemical type bomb like that. And the fact that this is in a mailbox ... "

Kenneth City police have notified postal inspectors about the crime.

"That was definately a shock. I can't believe something like that would happen," said neighbor Daniel Degregorio.

Neighbors say that there have been mailbox doors pulled open lately. But an acid bomb with the potential for serious injury is...

"Very disturbing," added Degregorio.And concerning.

"Concerned with somebody putting acid bombs in mailboxes. That's dangerous," said Skip Ouellette, who lives just a few doors down from the house on 49th Ave. N.

Judy Bennett keeps an eye out all the time. "It's kind of scary. You wonder what's going on in our neighborhood," said Bennett.