Abyss

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

After making a huge return to TNA Abyss has done nothing, he was suposed to be in a fued with Scott Steiner but Steiner had to have surgery which left Abyss with noone to fued with. Since slammiversary Abyss has hardly even appeared so what should he be doing? Just because Scott Steiner is out injured doesnt mean Abyss can't appear or fued with anyone so what should TNA be doing with him right now?

I think they should either make him squash a few people each week just to keep him hped still or Abyss could have a quick fued with Tomko since Tomko also has nothing to do but randomly stand around, what do you all think?

chessarmy

A feud with Tomko makes the most sense to me. Their match at Slammiversary 2007 was fucking awesome, and I'm sure if they start another feud between the two, they will have even better matches. Abyss hasn't appeared on iMPACT! in a while, they better give him something to do quickly before the fans think he's gone again

Reaction score
i dont know. the character is a chracter i like but he seems to have had alot of rubbish feuds. maybe one with Tomko or one with Kurt Angle and karen. but it seems like he does the same thing in every storyline. after a while it gets boring.

lord batair

Reaction score
I'm so desapointed by Abyss return ! First, why is he still named Abyss ? Why the all "mask-off" thing before if they make him coming back with a new "chainmail mask looking like the old one", why not make a chris park character ?