• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe Absurd alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Franku's ear

The Artiste
Reaction score

*War makes his way out onto the ramp with a mic in hand, He has a disgruntled look on his red,white and green face. He is wearing his entrance gear*
War: So, I seem to have been put in a match this week but not just any match, no, this match is a hot commodity. I'm in a tag team match with the one and only- Thank the Gods- Todd McKay. We will be facing both Minho. the man who I got this close to beating, and Luis Alvarado, the Mexican with no honor, a complete opposite of me. Honestly I don't feel safe in this match I'm surrounded by evil and the only way I can escape is by defeating the two men on the opposite side of the ring from me.
*War enters the ring and wipes of his jacket before raising the mic to his mouth*
War: So that I can defeat these enemies to the Gods I have decided to invite my tag partner out here to say a few words on both individuals we are facing, so that we can begin to understand each other a bit more than we did before this exercise in 'friendship'.
*War extends an arm towards the entrance ramp*

MintMidget69

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Todd McKay walks out onto the entrance ramp to astounding amounts of boos people seem to be getting up and shouting but the sound is muted before anything can be heard. Todd is wearing a shirt with his name on it and has his signature jacket on as well as some denim jeans he slowly walks to the ring basking in the boos*
Todd McKay: Well then... this is a bit awkward isn't it? I mean last week I was beating the crap out of you and that beauty guy but now we're the best of friends. Strange how these things work aint it? I mean you and I tag team partners. No one could've guessed that would happen, not even me in my infinite wisdom. Anyway on with your 'Friendship' exercise
*Todd enters the ring, pats war on the shoulder and places a finger on his chin*
Todd McKay: So you want to know how I feel about Minho and Alvarado. Well... Minho is a new person from where I'm stood but I already have to say that he's just another cocky pr... Whoa glad I stopped there. Anyway you get my drift hombre *Todd points at War and is met with a stone face* but this Alvarado character I'm familiar with, he single handedly made me hate Mexicans, and I mean down to their stupid brittle bones. So there you have it, my opinion on both the gentlemen that we are facing this week. And I know that if we manage to work together we can pull off this "upset" victory against those international idiots.
*Todd McKay puts his hand out for War to shake. War walks away with Todd following behind asking "Did I say something" in an annoying tone. Both men exit to backstage where the conversation continues*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.