Absolutely Brilliant Championship Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
ABC Wrestling

Brief Explanation Of Existence:

Robert C. McNair, member of the Forbes 400 Richest People in America, and never to be mentioned again in this BTB, decided with his floundering performances from his Houston based Football Team, that his 1.5 Billion dollars would be better put to use as a fueling agent to kick start a brand new wrestling promotion. Buying out some of the best talent from TNA and the WWE, as well as bringing in popular talent from the Independents and from overseas, McNair has seen fit to stay to the sidelines simply running the new company financially, while hiring yet more popular big name staff in order to run things more properly.

ABC Wrestling Staff Members:

ABC On Screen Figurehead (CEO, Chairman, GM, whatever): Paul Heyman

Play-By-Play: Joey Styles

Color Commentator: Larry Sweeney

Backstage Announcers:
Todd Grisham
So Cal Val

ABC Wrestling Titles:

ABC World Heavyweight Champion:
Vacant

ABC International Champion:
Vacant

ABC Television Champion (Yes, they will be required to have an interview with ABC every week on the state of wrestling):
Vacant

ABC World Tag Team Champions:
Vacant

ABC Wrestling Roster: 40 Currently Signed Wrestlers

Kane
Shawn Michaels
CM Punk
Jamie Noble
Val Venis
JBL
Ted Dibiase Jr
Charlie Haas
William Regal
Jeff Hardy
MVP
Shelton Benjamen
Big Daddy V
Matt Hardy
Colt Cabana
Samoa Joe
AJ Styles
Christopher Daniels
Kurt Angle
Booker T
Goldust
Alex Shelley
Low Ki
Raven
Teddy Hart
Jack Evans
Rob Van Dam
Tajiri
Lance Storm
Giant Bernard
Brock Lesnar
Sean O’Haire
X-Pac
Bryan Danielson
Austin Aries
Roderick Strong
Johnny Stamboli
KENTA
Yuji Nagata
Bob Sapp

Tag Teams & Factions:

Generation Next (Aries, Strong, Evans and Shelley)

Y.W.N (Stamboli & O’Haire)

The Hardy Boys (Jeff & Matt)

Triple X (Daniels & Low Ki)

Second City Saints (CM Punk & Cabana)

Money In The Bank (JBL, MVP, Ted Dibiase Jr)

World’s Greatest Tag Team (Benjamen & Haas)

Red Poison (Tajiri & Nagata)

Chikara Pro Developmental Territory:
Mike Quackenbush
Claudio Castagnoli
Delirious
Lince Dorado
Ultimo Breakfast
Eddie Kingston
Gran Akuma
Chuck Taylor
Ophidian
Amasis
Ultra Mantis Black
El Hijo Del Ice Cream
Ice Cream Jr
Sabian
Joker
Ruckus
Retail Dragon
Dragon Dragon
Chris Hero
Joey Ryan
Karl Anderson
Homicide
Stevie Richards
Super Dragon

The Rated R CMStar

It's an interesting roster, and a good backstory, altough similar to a recent BTB we just saw start :shifty:

Anyways, I'll be reviewing this.

Check out BTW, show has been posted

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Which is why i made the comment on the other BTB as well. Lol. I will make sure to keep track of his as well as mine to make sure we're not both doing too much of the same thing. lol

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Official Preview of ABC Wrestling’s Friday Night Fix:

Match #1:
Triple Threat Match:
Jamie Noble Vs. Val Venis Vs. Teddy Hart

Match #2:
Tag Team Contest
Generation Next (Strong, Evans) Vs. Y.W.N (Stamboli, O’Haire)

Match #3:
Bob Sapp Vs. AJ Styles

Match #4:
Hardcore Match:
Raven Vs. X-Pac

Match #5:
Tag Team Match:
Red Poison (Tajiri, Nagata) Vs. Second City Saints (Punk, Cabana)

Match #6:
Shelton Benjamen Vs. Matt Hardy

Match #7:
Giant Bernard Vs. Booker T

Main Event:
Six Man Tag
HBK, Kane & Brock Lesnar Vs. Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe & JBL
Winning team faces off in a Triple Threat at Ascendancy for the World Title.

Plus:
Paul Heyman reveals his plan for crowning the International, Tag Team and Television Titles!

Get your Friday Night Fix right here, LIVE in a special three hour episode of ABC Wrestling!​

The Leviathan

Reaction score
This is indeed an interesting one as it's a very unique compared to other BTB's. I'll check this out.

seX-Power

Wow, a lot of matches that should all be interesting. I am looking forward to your first show and will read and review. The rosters look great as well, this should be good.

Match #1:
Triple Threat Match:

Match #2:
Tag Team Contest

Match #3:
Bob Sapp Vs. AJ Styles

Match #4:
Hardcore Match:
Raven Vs. X-Pac

Match #5:
Tag Team Match:

Match #6:

Match #7:

Main Event:
Six Man Tag

Check out WWE- Reaching For The Top: RAW is posted

Reaction score
Official Preview of ABC Wrestling’s Friday Night Fix:

Match #1:
Triple Threat Match:

Match #2:
Tag Team Contest

Match #3:
Bob Sapp Vs. AJ Styles

Match #4:
Hardcore Match:
Raven Vs. X-Pac

Match #5:
Tag Team Match:

Match #6:

Match #7:

Main Event:
Six Man Tag
Winning team faces off in a Triple Threat at Ascendancy for the World Title

McLovin

Reaction score
Lethal Combination Prediction's For ABC Wrestling's Friday Night Fix

Match #1
Triple Threat Match
In my opinion Val Venis being in this match is a bit random. When you have two Cruiserweight's as the other wrestlers involved in the Match.

Match #2
Tag Team Contest
Stamboli and O'Haire are an interesting combination so to speak, so I'll see how you get on with them together.

Match #3
Bob Sapp Vs. AJ Styles
Talk about random! Bob Sapp against AJ Styles? This match has the most raised eybrow from me.

Match #4
Hardcore Match:
Raven Vs. X-Pac
I'm very interested to see how you put Hardcore into your Matches, so I look forward to see.

Match #5
Tag Team Match:
I call this as one of the top matches of the night. I tip Punk and Cabana to win this one though.

Match #6
Shelton Benjamin Vs. Matt Hardy
Not a big fan of Benjamin.

Match #7
Again another strange pairing, Booker to win though.

Main Event
Six Man Tag
Winning team faces off in a Triple Threat at Ascendancy for the World Title.
Star Power face off in the Main-Event. Some interesting pairings, such as Joe and Angle with JBL and HBK and Lesnar. Oh well, I think Angle, Joe and JBL to get the victory and Joe to win at Ascendancy.

Final Comments
For a TV Show it's crammed full of matches, enough to fill a Pay-Per-View in fact. It looks set to be a good show, although some of your Match Choices are a bit bizzare, but its different, which makes me want to take a look. Good luck with your first show and don't rush.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
ABC Wrestlings 3 Hour Friday Night Fix Premier!

ABC Wrestling Presents Your Friday Night Fix!

Red white and blue pyro blasts off from the entrance ramp as cameras scour the audience in attendance looking at all the rabid fans, all of whom are definitely excited for their first night of an alternative wrestling promotion. We go to commentary team of Joey Styles and Larry Sweeney to open us up.

Joey Styles:
Hello everyone and welcome to the very first episode of Friday Night Fix! We have a three hour special for you tonight, as there is going to be some primetime action going on tonight!

Larry Sweeney:
Yes indeed ladies and gentlemen it is the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour, Larry Sweeney being accompanied by Joey Styles. Now Joey, I don’t think you realize this but your cool factor goes up at least ten levels just by sitting next me for three hours right?

Joey Styles:
Whatever you say Larry.

Just as they were talking, we get the familiar green horn cow bell ringing of John Bradshaw Layfields entrance music. He comes down to the ring in his own traditional limousine riding fashion, and exits from the vehicle with an irritated look upon his face. As he enters the ring, he takes the microphone from ring announcer Howard Finkel, and begins to speak.

JBL:
You know folks, it is truly disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Here I am, being offered a high six figure contract to come join the cutting edge of professional wrestling. Promises of championship opportunities and glory beyond my wildest dreams are waved in front of my face. But now I hear, that I have to put my body on the line, on free national television, in a six man tag match? Essentially I am being told, I have to win this match in order to qualify for a triple threat match at the premier pay per view, Ascendancy. Qualify? What right do these people to say I am not qualified to be world champion? I should have been handed that World Title on night one, the very time and place I signed that damn contract! You want to play games, well you’ve got games people. Because JBL doesn’t need two other men to help him become a champion, JBL doesn’t need this Main Event in the first place. But I will do it. Quite simply, to shut up the critics once and for all, and to prove that I am indeed what I say I am, and that is a Wrestling God!

Instead of JBL’s longhorn theme music playing however, we get Drowning Pools Let The Bodies Hit The Floor, as ABC General Manager Paul Heyman comes out to the ramp with a microphone in his hand. He has a devilish smirk on his face, as he seems to delight in the frustrations of others.

Paul Heyman:
JBL, we haven’t even been fiftenn minutes into this broadcast and you’re already throwing your weight around? Whining and moaning and complaining. I mean honestly John, you’d think a man like yourself would be satisfied with how much wealth, power and influence you have. But apparently that’s not enough for you. So I’m gonna tell you what John, since your so hell bent on getting the green light twenty four seven, then I will throw you a little extra incentive. Not only will the winning team face each other in a triple threat match for the ABC World Title, but the very man who scores the winning pinfall will be exempt from disqualifications in the match itself! If that’s not enough for you, then I’m afraid your just shit out of luck John. Have a good day.

Joey Styles:
What a blockbuster announcement Larry! Paul Heyman has just announced that the man who scores the winning pinfall will be able to do whatever he damn well pleases in the final triple threat!

Larry Sweeney:
Its definitely a move that benefits JBL and his style. But now this is an absolute must win for the wrestling God! If that’s not incentive, I don’t know what is.

Match #1: Jamie Noble Vs. Val Venis Vs. Teddy Hart

The match began quite disrespectfully indeed as Teddy Hart not only threw his water bottle in the direction of Val Venis but also through his glasses at Jamie Noble before coming into the ring and taunting both gentlemen. This only ended with Teddy getting the worse for wear out of this situation as Valbowski and Noble double teamed him into the corner nailing several punches and stomps to the midsection, seemingly laying Teddy Hart out for the foreseeable future. Noble shook hands with Val Venis, only for Val to short arm whip him right back into a grapple situation, transitioning behind him and nailing a Blue Thunder Powerbomb right off the bat! Two count for Venis on that on, while Noble rolls out of the pin, springing to his feet and connecting to the butt of the jaw of Val with a front face dropkick. Jamie Noble gets back on top of his target, keeping Val Venis down temporarily with a mounted arm bar. Venis is able to counter out however, using his superior power to arm drag Noble to the side, and as he tries to run back once again Teddy Hart got right back into the thick of things with a dropsault right in the face of Jamie Noble. Val Venis attempts a clothesline on Teddy Hart, but the next generation superstar is able to duck under, and surprisingly uses a unique combination of strength and reversed momentum to lift Val Venis up into a backdrop bulldog! Jamie Noble coming back towards Teddy Hart, only to receive a kick to the gut, and then a double underhook leg sweep DDT, planting Jamie Noble awkward on his head. Teddy is in complete control of the match at this point, lifting up the prone Jamie Noble, who tries to fight out of his situation desperately clubbing away with forearms at Teddy, who stomps on Jamie Nobles toe in order to set him up for the Hart Rate! Teddy Hart now ascending the top rope, preparing for what could be the end of the match with an Open Hart Surgery, but Val Venis out of nowhere runs against the ropes and crotches Teddy Hart on the turnbuckle. This leads to a NASTY spike DDT drilling Teddy Hart head first to the mat, as Val Venis now goes up top himself and lands a picture perfect Money Shot onto Jamie Noble. 3 Seconds later, and this match is over.

Winner via Pinfall: Val Venis

Joey Styles:
That was an incredible opening contest Larry, all three men really taking some high impact moves there.

Larry Sweeney:
If they were truly as great as they seem to think they are, they would have been able to take a little more punishment than that Joey. They are going to have to do a lot more to reach the level of Sweet N Sour.

We cut backstage where So Cal Val is standing by with Shawn Michaels, who looks confident in his chances tonight, and overall excited for the new change of scenery for him

So Cal Val:
Hello everyone this is So Cal Val, and with me now is none other than the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels! Now Shawn, tonight you are scheduled to team up with Brock Lesnar and Kane to take on the team of JBL, Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle. The question of everyone’s mind is, are you going to be able to coexist with each other tonight?

Shawn Michaels:
Well you see Val, the thing that nobody seems to realize is that yes, my name is Shawn Michaels, yes I have teamed with a lot of guys that I have screwed over in the past, but also a lot of people don’t like to remember that I am after all, the Showstopper. I am the highlight reel not only of every pay per view, but weekly event as well. Win lose or draw, I am the Icon, and I put on a show each and every night. Do I need these two other men to help me become world champion? No. But that don’t mean I am gonna screw them over. This is my opportunity too, and I can guarantee you, that when its go time, HBK is gonna be playing some sweet chin music. If Brock or Kane have a beef with me, we can settle it in the Triple Threat. But as of right now, I’ve got a redneck rich man, an angry Samoan and a crazy bald patriot calling my name, and its time to put up, or shut up.

Joey Styles:
Shawn Michaels certainly very confident in his chances tonight, I wonder what the other tag team partners have to say about the words thrown thus far?

Larry Sweeney:
I’m sure we’ll get the chance to hear from all the other guys later on tonight, but as of right now, we’ve got more action waiting in the ring with Generation Next taking on Your Worst Nightmare!

Match #2: Generation Next (Strong, Evans) Vs. Y.W.N (Stamboli, O’Haire)

We start out with Jack Evans tossing his hat into the crowd and calling for one of the two big men to step up to him. O’Haire and Stamboli both look at each other with smirks on their faces as it is decided for Stamboli to start off the match with Evans. Jack Evans predicatbly talking trash, despite being probably 150lbs lighter than Stamboli. But his doesn’t stop Evans from slapping him right in the face! Unfortunately for the high flier this spells disaster as The Bull rears back and delivers an absolutely brutal forearm shot to the side of the head, which causes Evans to collapse to the mat in what has to be unconciousness. Johnny Stamboli picks up his prone opponent only to drill him back down with a powerslam. He grabs Evans by the arm and drags his lifeless body to the corner where he tags in Sean O’Haire, who puts Evans to a standing position and starts slapping him around as he suffers from spaggheti legs. But out of nowhere Jack Evans rotates his body around and delivers a very nice suicide heel kick to the face of O’Haire, who only backs up slightly. Jack Evans runs to the ropes and uses his body as a weapon in some sort of awkward launching body splash, which sends O’Haire into the corner. He quickly rolls over to a tag with Roderick Strong, who comes in with a piercing chop to O’Haire. Stamboli comes in and receives a chop himself. Another to O’Haire, one to Stamboli, and again, and one more time does Strong as the fans are yelling their oohs and aahs with every landed blow for Strong. He grabs Stamboli by te arm and delivers a half nelson backbreaker causing him to fall to the outside near Jack Evans. Strong then picks up Sean O’Haire and delivers a drilling double kneed gut buster, before transitioning into a Canadian backbreaker rack, which makes the audience go ballistic for the awesome show of strength from The Messiah Of the Backbraker. As the impressive hold is cinched in, Jack Evans ascends the ropes and lands his infamous Phoenix Splash onto the prone Sean O’Haire! As the men go for the cover Johnny Stamboli comes back into the ring and absolutely levels Evans with a vicious running boot to the temple before breaking up Roderick Strongs pinfall. The referee tries to get Stamboli back into his corner, as O’Haire uses this opportunity to give Roderick Strong a cheap field goal kick to the groin, and delivers his Reverse Death Valley Driver finisher before picking up a controversial three count.

Winners Via Pinfall: Your Worst Nightmare

Post match, Sean O’Haire picks up the microphone and delivers a message to the fans.

Sean O’Haire:
For years this United States government has prevented you people from being able to express your minds freely without the threat of repercussions. The Patriot Act and other so called documents have suppressed your abilities to think for yourselves and make your own decisions. Well Stamboli and I, we are here to cure you of the disease that is Ignorance, and the virus that is Stupidity. From now on, let this day be a reminder to you all, you are the land of the free, and that means you are not responsible for any negative action that may be traced back to you. Hell, I’m not telling you anything, that you don’t already know.

Joey Styles:
An absolutely despicable display of cheating, lying and deception being portrayed here tonight by Sean O’Haire and Johnny Stamboli. Generation Next had the match won, and they went into business for themselves and now are trying to manipulate the public with psychological garbage.

Larry Sweeney:
I don’t know Joey, I kinda like the message O’Haire is sending here. He’s a pretty smart guy, and I think he knows what he’s saying. I personally like the idea of being my own man, not that I don’t already do that on a regular basis. Hey oh!

Match #3: Bob Sapp Vs. AJ Styles

The match begins well enough as expected, AJ Styles doing the smart thing here by ducking and weaving out of the way of the mammoth of a man that is Bob Sapp. Styles going for some smart beginning low kicks and quick jumping forearms. One of the forearms however gets a little too clumsy and Styles stumbles a little bit, with Bob Sapp charging for him. Styles is able to roll out of the way for that exchange, but at this point he has angered the Beast who uses his traditional bullrushing technique and tackles AJ Styles to the ground. Things are looking grim at this point as the debuting Sapp begins to rain down punches on the Phenomenal One, but AJ Styles able to use that smart strategy of his once again, grabbing the arm of Bob Sapp and applying a very tight triangle arm bar on The Beast. It looks as if the hold may be a little too tight, as AJ Styles has the hold cinched in for the long haul, but in an impressive bout of sheer strength and brutality, Bob Sapp lifts up Styles with one arm and throws him straight into the corner turnbuckle, hard! AJ Styles lay woozy for just a second too long as well while Bob Sapp comes crashing into his opponent with a running lariat in the corner. AJ Styles now officially looks totally out of it here as Bob Sapp shakes off his arm that Styles had clinched. He runs towards the ropes, and completely dominates AJ Styles picking him up, smashing his back into the corner turnbuckle, but keeping his hold until he comes to the center of the ring and delivers a super running Spinebuster, floating over into a pinfall, and that’s all she wrote folks.

Winner Via Pinfall: Bob Sapp

Joey Styles:
What an amazing show of strength on behalf of Bob Sapp! He just completely annihiliated AJ Styles tonight!

Larry Sweeney:
Well AJ had the right game plan on facing an ordinary big man tonight. He is a tremendous talent no doubt, I just think he wasn’t prepared for the raw intensity of Bob Sapp, and it showed here tonight.

We cut backstage where Todd Grisham is preparing to interview Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe, both standing on either side of The Grish.

Todd Grisham:
Ladies and gentlemen Todd Grisham here with the remaining two tag team partners of JBL for tonights big Six Man Tag Team Event, Samoa Joe, and Kurt Angle. One at a time, what are both of your takes on the explosive amount of action that is due to happen right here tonight?

Kurt Angle:
First off Todd, there is not gonna be any explosive action here tonight in the Main Event. Unless of course you consider the amount of ass whoopings that are gonna be handed out by your’s truly in the Main Event. I don’t care if I have to break their freakin ankles, or break their freakin necks, I am not a man to be taken lightly. I am the epitome of what it means to be a champion. I am the only Olympic gold medalist in the history of this freakin sport! Not only am I gonna make Shawn Michaels tap out like a little cry baby kid that he is, but i’m gonna bulldoze through Kane and Brock Lesnar too. I don’t care if you send a whole army after me, I am destined for championship gold, and I am walking out tonight, as the pinfall victor of this match.

Samoa Joe:
Brock Lesnar, Shawn Michaels, Kane. All three of you, look into the eyes of the Samoan Submission Machine. You see these eyes, and you see that I have no fear. No compassion. No mercy will be delivered to you tonight. I am practically a one man army, and I will end careers if I have to in order to earn my spot in the championship triple threat. I will not back down, and when all is said and done, we are gonna have a ring full of the broken bodies of a broken age. Tonight is my night, and I’m not gonna let any of you stand in my way.

Just then, as the two men are wrapping up, The Big Red Machine himself comes out to stare down both of the men, standing easily a half a foot if not more above his opponents, Kane is laughing maniacally before addressing his foes.

Kane:
The eyes of the world are watching you. They all see the fear. You can claim to feel no pain, fear or emotion, only anger. But the truth is children, you are nothing more than mere puppets designed for a greater purpose than yourselves. The fires of hell are burning before you, and the brimstone from which you walk upon will burn like scalding magma. At the end of this night, there will be no escape. Win or lose, you will feel the wrath of Kane. Hell has come boys, and it will rip your souls apart…..Hahaha, Hahaha, HAHAHA HAHA HAHA!!

Match #4: Hardcore Match: Raven Vs. X-Pac

The man from the bowery certainly left little to the imagination as he brought his WWF themed shopping cart full of goodies to the outside of the ring. As X-Pac awaits in the ring Raven throws a few trash cane lids, a pair of Singapore canes, and a steel chair into the ring before grabbing a baseball bat and climbing into the ring. The action gets down and dirty early on as Raven enters and immediately swings the cane towards X-Pac, who ducks under and surprises Raven with a lightning quick spinning back kick, forcing him to the mat. X-Pac wastes little time grabbing himself a garbage can lid and hitting Raven over the head with it. You can hear the echo through the arena as Raven stumbles to the other side of the ring, X-Pac following up with a second garbage lid shot to the dome of his opponent. He taunts to the crowd but that proves to be a bad move as Raven takes him down with a double leg and begins exchanging sloppy blows with X-Pac as they both enter into a grounded slugfest. As they both return to their feet X-Pac goes for another martial arts inspired kick, but Raven grabs the foot and kicks the back of the leg, stunning Waltman long enough to land a snap DDT onto another garbage can lid. Raven now picking up one of his Singapore canes, and begins to administer his own brand of extreme punishment, landing several successive shots to the back and ribs of X-Pac. Sean Waltman able to return to his feet however, as Raven lines up another shot to the midsection, X-Pac grabs the cane, jumps over to the left of the cane to get leverage over Raven and connects with a white Russian leg sweep, shades of the Sandman there from X-Pac! He goes to the outside, and from the shopping cart he finds lo and behold, the dreaded staple gun. The fans rise to their feet for this, as X-Pac returns to the ring, and violently injects some staples into the forehead of Raven! He convulses on the ground as X-Pac now looking for something else to play with, and he unfolds the steel chair, looking to use it for some sort of additional impact from a slam or body drop of some sorts. Raven is bleeding profusely from the head, as X-Pac picks him up and irish whips him into the ropes, but Raven able to reverse the irish whip itself, sending X-Pac to the ropes and unexpectedly he gets devastated with the drop toe hold onto the exposed steel chair! We see a clip of Sean Waltman now wearing a crimson mask of his own, as Raven grabs the baseball bat in desperation and just straight out clobbers X-Pac across the face splintering the bat into a dozen pieces! Raven mercifully ends this slaughterfest as he connects with the Evenflow DDT, and three seconds later, we have a winner.

Winner Via Pinfall: Raven.

We cut backstage briefly, for a promo that seems to be sponsored by William Regal.

William Regal:
Good evening ladies and gents. It is my pleasure to have your company with me tonight, as it is a damned dirty shame that I was not scheduled for open competition tonight. But that’s all going to change my friends yes indeed it is. For you see, starting next week on regular programming, proper planning is going to prevent piss poor performance. For I, William Regal, shall begin my open challenge to any scoundrel in the back who was so unfortunate as to be left with nothing to do, similar to what I have been left with this week. We do not have to stand for these atrocities, but you will have to stand being forced to feel like you’ve been hacked up by a bloody hatchet. I am using this rather brilliant collection of weekly contests to solidify my bid for the higher championships of this federation. If anyone so chooses to accept my challenge, it is your opportunity to not only impress, but to possibly defeat me for your own glory. Just a fair warning however, you don’t stand a chance in hell. Good day.

Larry Sweeney:
What a proper placement there for Sir Regals address to the audience. After such a brutal encounter between Raven and X-Pac, we have a little bit of class added to our premier show by an appearance of William Regal!

Joey Styles:
He has issued an incredible announcement of his own, starting next week we have an open invitational, William Regal offering any unused superstar a chance to go one on one against him! This isn’t your everyday local indy guy getting squashed, this is unpredictable singles action between the finest superstars in the business! Speaking of which, we lead you to a very special international contest between Red Poison and the Second City Saints!

Match #5: Red Poison (Tajiri, Yuji Nagata) Vs. Second City Saints (Punk, Cabana)

The fans are already chanting in anticipation for this one, as we start out with Yuji Nagata taking on Colt Cabana. Colt Cabana has a wide smile on his face as he offers a preliminary handshake to Yuji Nagata. Naturally skeptical, he has to think about it, but Yuji eventually extends his hand, and attempts to go for a cheap chop to the chest, but Cabana floats under the arm with a twist and able to take him down with a unique arm drag, Cabana following, and applying a cravat to Nagata, who quickly escapes with a vicious kick to the ear of Cabana. They both return to their feet, where Nagata exchanges arm drags with Colt Cabana, who eventually before going for his third arm drag, begins to docy doe with Yuji Nagata much to the delight of the fans, and the chagrin of Nagata himself. He visibly gets frustrated yelling at Cabana, who just shrugs his shoulders, before Nagata blasts him in the mid section with a spinning back kick! He runs to the ropes, and gets countered by Cabana once again with a firemans carry, this time he floats over the body of Yuji, and holds him in a pinfall position, the referee counts to two, and Yuji lifts the shoulder up. Cabana comically lifts one of his legs over the arm of Nagata, getting another pinfall, which forces Yuji to get the other shoulder up, Cabana tries to float over again to perform the same spot on the other arm, but Nagata catches him off guard and locks in the jujigatamae! He has the hold locked in tight, as Cabana desperately begins to find a way to escape from this hold. He shifts his legs around, and is able to uproot himself from the position into yet another pinning predicament that Nagata kicks out at two! The fans clap in appreciation as Cabana points to his head in taunting of Yuji Nagata, who furiously delivers a roundhouse kick to the back of the head of Cabana, knocking him out flat! Yuji Nagata now tags out to Yoshihiro Tajiri, as they drag him into the corner and begin to viciously beat down Colt Cabana with kicks and stomps in the corner.

Joey Styles:
Yuji Nagata not appreciating the comedic tactics of Colt Cabana, and really shooting some stiff strikes and submissions in response to it!

Larry Sweeney:
Well Cabana is a fun guy Joey, his style can frustrate a lot of people, and Yuji Nagata is not one to tolerate being insulted by the likes of Colt Cabana.

The referee now ushering Nagata into his corner, as Tajiri takes the opportunity to choke out Cabana on the ropes for a good while. By the time the referee notices what’s going on Tajiri has already done substantial damage, breaking up after a four count, and continuing to stomp away at Colt Cabana. Tajiri with machine gun like chops in the corner now, before backing up and going to perform his springboard back elbow, but Cabana grabs him in mid jump, and is able to hit a nasty looking back drop driver out of the corner! Cabana now looking for a tag to his partner in waiting, CM Punk. He almost makes it but Tajiri with a surprise drop toe hold, transitioning into a front face lock, dragging Cabana back into the corner, delivering a snapmare, and a sickening kick to the back of Cabana echoes all across the arena! Tajiri now tags back in Yuji Nagata, who quickly locks in the Nagata Lock IV onto Colt Cabana, and he looks to be in an extreme amount of pain at this point. Nagata not giving up any ground with the hold here, but Cabana resorts to a biting technique to force his hands to relinquish the submission! Nagata stands up favoring his bitten fingers, as Cabana now struggles to get to his corner, Yuji grabs his foot to stop him, but Cabana with an impressive mule kick sends Nagata flying and he tags in the fresh man!

Larry Sweeney:
Business is about to pick up my friends!

CM Punk comes flying out of the corner, slingshotting over the top rope and hitting a picture perfect drop kick to the chest of Yuji Nagata. Tajiri tries to come into the ring, Punk running at him, he launches CM Punk over his head, who lands on the middle turnbuckle and turns around for an impressive corkscrew blockbuster! Yuji Nagata tries to get back up himself, and suffers at the hands of yet another signature maneuver in the Pepsi Twist! He goes for the cover, and only a two count for CM Punk! Colt Cabana is able to get back into the swing of things, as Tajiri tries to deliver a high roundhouse kick to Punk, Cabana catches him and the Second Cty Saints deliver a Colt 46! Yuji Nagata woozily gets picked up by Cabana, who puts him up on his shoulders, and CM Punk goes up top, Doomsday Dropkick forcing Yuji Nagata to land on his head! One piggy back pinfall later, and we’ve got a winner!

Winners via Pinfall: The Second City Saints

Joey Styles:
Oh my God what a match! Red Poison did their best to isolate Colt Cabana, but once CM Punk got in there it was all over cleaning house!

Larry Sweeney:
I gotta hand it to the Second City Saints, a successful return, and a damn impressive message sent to the rest of the tag team roster.

We cut backstage to where we see Christopher Daniels and Low Ki standing alone in a darkened room, with a single light shining upon them enhancing their features and sadistic looks on their faces. Daniels holding his arms out in his traditional Fallen Angel hand pose, as he begins the promo.

Christopher Daniels:
Very impressive Saints. Indeed you certainly proved your worth tonight didn’t you? Its too bad, really. All of your efforts, all of your fan support, it is all for naught. You see Low Ki and I, we have waited in the shadows for far too long. We have slaved over our plot, we have covered all of the bases, and I guarantee you, Punk, Cabana, that our plan is flawless. Our mission is pure, our ideals are righteous, and you will feel the wrath of Triple X. Not only will we show you our Prophecy, but we will enact upon it, and deliver you, your Revelation.

Then Low Ki, in his deep and powerful voice, finishes off the cryptic message.

Low Ki:
Colt Cabana and CM Punk. You both have the experience, the fanbase, and the unique talent to make it big somewhere in this wrestling business. Unfortunately for you, this is not that place. This is not that promotion. These are not going to be the tag team titles that belong to you. Triple X, we have the hunger, he have the intensity, and we have the brutality, that is going to spell the doom of the Second City Saints. Enjoy the ride, because its about to come to an abrupt…and final….end.

Match #6: Matt Hardy Vs. Shelton Benjamen

Both men one half of different respective tag teams now facing off in the ring. Shelton Benjamen for the Worlds Greatest Tag Team, and Matt Hardy for Team Extreme. We start off with a collar and elbow lock up, with Shelton Benjamen attempting to force his way into backing Matt Hardy into the corner. Unfortunately the superior power of V1 overtakes Benjamen temporarily as he turns it around and backs him into the corner turnbuckle instead. They push against each other with the referee stepping in and requesting a break at this point, Matt Hardy with a clean release, and both men return back center to the ring in a rare display of sportsmanship. They lock up once again, this time with Benjamen locking in a side headlock. Matt Hardy pushes against the ropes for an irish whip, coming off with a clothesline, Benjamen ducking, bouncing off the ropes again and hitting a high cross body on Matt Hardy for a one count. They both get back to their feet Shelton Benjamen going for a straight kick, but Matt Hardy catches it. This proves to be a bad move however as Shelton reverses into a Dragonwhip! Matt Hardy looks dazed at this point, with Shelton Benjamen now running straight towards him with his patented inverted STO, but Matt Hardy is able to reverse it by holding on and delivering a Side Effect! Only a two count on that one, but Matt Hardy picks Shelton back up and begins unloading some strikes into his head. He backs Shelton up into the corner, and goes to leap up into his running Bulldog from the corner, but now its Shelton Benjamen who is able to counter out of a big move, hitting an atomic drop on Matt Hardy and immediately following up with a back body drop bridging into a two count! The fans clap in appreciation here, as Shelton Benjamen lifts up Hardy and begins delivering from strikes of his own. He irish whips Matt into the ropes who goes for a new move not seen commonly by Matt Hardy as he goes for a high big boot to the face of Shelton Benjamen! But no! Benjamen catches the leg, putting it over his shoulder temporarily stretching out Matt Hardy before deliver a leg hooked T-Bone Suplex! One, Two, Three, and an impressive unexpected win by Shelton Benjamen!

Winner Via Pinfall: Shelton Benjamen

Joey Styles:
Matt Hardy going for a new big move there, but you know it doesn’t always pay off to try something new, and Shelton Benjamen really taking out Matt Hardy with that innovative T-Bone Suplex!

Larry Sweeney:
A classic example of Benjamen using what he knows works, while Matt Hardy experimenting, and paying the price.

After the match concludes, Paul Heyman comes out to his signature theme music, for his scheduled interview time as he is about to reveal his plans for the other titles involved with the ABC Promotion.

Paul Heyman:
Ladies and Gentlemen, as we all know, we have a six man tag match tonight to determine our first Main Event for Ascendancy in three weeks time. But I also promised that I would reveal my plans for the International, Television and Tag Team Titles as well. And as you all know, Paul Heyman always delivers on his promises. Now you may have noticed that all throughout tonight, we have had some rather awkward pairings for matches. Not a lot of real chemistry, and yet interesting enough to keep you watching. Well Paul Heyman doesn’t book matches for no purpose, their has been a point this entire time to these matches. Shelton Benjamen, Raven, Bob Sapp and Val Venis. Each of your has won your individual matches tonight, and you shall be rewarded for your efforts. As starting next week, we are going to have the four of you facing one another in a very special match. It’s going to start out as a fatal 4-way, and whoever becomes pinned will be eliminated from contention. Then the week before Ascendancy, its going to be a triple threat match for the survivors. Whoever is eliminated will once again be out of contention. The final two will meet at Ascendancy, and whoever wins that singles match, will be crowned our first ever Television Champion! Moving on from that, we have the International Title. We all know that this is a championship that should have some merit to it as well. Well I have a plan for that too. You see tonight we have Booker T taking on Giant Bernard in singles action. Well being two such high profile superstars, I think the winner of that match will have next week off. And next week, we are gonna do this again, the match right before the Main Event will feature Rob Van Dam taking on Lance Storm. The winner of that match, will face off against either Booker T or Giant Bernard at the Pay Per View, and it is there that we will have our first ever International Champion as well! And FINALLY, to show that my genius knows no limits! Next week, to round out our first regular scheduled show, we are going to have Triple X taking on The Hardy Boys, and Austin Aries and Alex Shelley of Generation Next taking on MVP and Ted Dibiase Jr of Money In The Bank! The winning teams from tonight and next week will face each other on the show before Ascendancy, and the final two teams will meet at the Pay Per View to crown our first Tag Team Champions! Am I a genius, or am I a genius?! Enjoy the show folks.

Joey Styles:
Wow! What blockbuster announcements from the ABC GM! Our entire schedule for the next two weeks and all the title matches for the pay per view, set in a matter of minutes!

Larry Sweeney:
I tell you what I absolutely love the way this guy thinks! Expect big things in the future here folks, BIG things!

Match #7: Booker T Vs. Giant Bernard

With the extra incentive of an International Title shot on the line, both of these men seemed extremely focused to put on a good show and come out with the win on this one. Giant Bernard came out swinging, connecting a few times with Booker T, who is able to weeve out of the way circling the ring for the rest of the strikes before delivering a nice gut punch to the big man, and then several knees, preparing his opponent for a scoop slam, but Giant Bernard comes crashing down with some clubbing double ax handled blows across the back and head of Booker T, causing him to fall to the mat. Giant Bernard using the ropes for leverage, stands over the prone Booker T as the referee counts to three, and Giant Bernard relinquishes his illegal foot resting. Booker T climbs back up into the corner, but Giant Bernard runs straight at him with a train wreck of a big splash in the corner! In a moment of sheer impressiveness however, Booker T plays possum and stumbles out of the corner making Bernard drop his guard just long enough for a spinning T-Kick across the throat sending the giant to the mat! Booker T takes a few moments to rest, as Albert returns to his feet, only to get sent right back down again with a Houston Heatseeker Superkick! Booker goes for a pinfall, and only receives a two count. He starts slugging away at A-Train again, until the referee gets him up to back off for a little bit. Booker T flips his hair back, and advances towards Bernard again, but Giant Bernard shows his impressive power by shoving Booker T all the way across the ring with one arm! He returns to a standing position, running towards Albert with a passionate running bionic elbow to the top of his head, dazing the giant. He pushes him against the ropes, irish whipping to the other side, and hoping to land his 11th Street Slam but Giant Bernard counters with a devastating bicycle kick that knocks Booker T simply loopy! Giant Bernard wastes no more time here, running towards the ropes and like a freight train barrels Booker T over with a hard running lariat. Booker T weakly tries to fight back as he is lifted up again, but another headbutt later, and Booker T simply doesn’t have anything left as Giant Bernard obliterates him with the Bernard Bomb. One, Two, Three, its over.

Winner via Pinfall: Giant Bernard

Joey Styles:
And an impressive win there by Giant Bernard, really showing that he means business, and he is one step closer to becoming International Champion!

Larry Sweeney:
Its almost time Joey, we’ve just got one more promo and its Main Event time!

We finally cut backstage for the last time, this time with So Cal Val standing by with Brock Lesnar, the last man needed to be heard from tonight before the big showdown.

So Cal Val:
Alright Brock, you get the last word here tonight, we’ve heard from all of your partners and opponent’s, what do you have to say about what’s going to go down here tonight on Friday Night Fix?!

Brock Lesnar:
It’s really very simple, all these guys have been running their mouths, talking about who is going to get the pinfall victory, about how they don’t care who they have to beat or who they have to hurt in order to come out victorious. Well I’m calling bullshit on the whole damn charade. These chumps don’t even know the meaning of the word Pain. I have been putting people on the sidelines and breaking bones since I was eight freakin years old. I took out guys twice my age then, and it looks like I’m just about taking out the same kind of competition. Say what you will, but I just hope your ready, because Here Comes The Pain!

Main Event: HBK, Kane & Brock Lesnar Vs. Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe & JBL

It’s what the whole world has been waiting for, this match will determine who is going to be main eventing the show, while who is going to have to wait potentially a long long time before they get another shot at glory. We start off with Shawn Michaels himself going one on one with JBL. They stare down one another, eyes fixated not only on the match at hand, but the ultimate prize awaiting them. JBL with the first punch here, with Shawn Michaels countering with a chop to the chest, another clubbing blow by JBL and Michaels goes to the ropes, and delivers yet another chop to the chest. JBL with a knee to the gut however and applies a front headlock, with HBK battling out with several foerearms to the ribs, completing the escape with an arm wrench but JBL counters that with a short arm lariat that knocks Shawn Michaels block off! JBL launches from the ropes, with the Showstopper ducking, and coming off the ropes HBK delivers an awkward flying dropkick to JBL, but it does the trick as it knocks him over, allowing Shawn Michaels to deliver a forearm to the jaw, and irish whips JBL into the corner, flying at him, but JBL moves out of the way of the splash and slyly slinks over to his corner tagging in Kurt Angle. The Olympic Wrestling Machine immediately comes into the action with a release german suplex on Michaels. He comes back up and receives a belly to belly from Angle. Already the straps come down for Kurt Angle who arm drags Michaels and keeps him down with a mounted arm bar. HBK doesn’t like the idea of staying in this predicament for long, as he moves back and forth looking for an escape route. Using his craftiness, Shawn Michaels is able to tuck under Kurts legs and cinches in an Ankle Lock! Kurt Angle way too early for that however, front flip kicking HBK off of him, and they come back to their feet with a headlock takedown on HBK, who is able to kip up off of the hold and the fans clap in their appreciation as both competitors are smiling. HBK tags in Brock Lesnar himself and the two Olympians prepare for battle.

Joey Styles:
Shawn Michaels held his own in there for a good long while against JBL and Kurt Angle, but now we have the Next Big Thing taking on his long time world wide rival!

Larry Sweeney:
It don’t get sweeter than this daddio!

Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle both agree to a test of strength, it starts off slowly, and once the knuckles are locked up they push against each other in epic strongman fashion, Brock Lesnar however the more powerful of the two combatants and tosses Kurt Angle to the side! Your Freakin Hero doesn’t take kindly to this insult, and immediately goes forward with a double leg takedown, but Brock Lesnar using his MMA inspired experience to turn the double leg into a triangle choke onto Kurt Angle! He continues to fight out of the hold as Brock Lesnar is shooting punches upwards inbetween the eyes of the Olympic gold medalist, who is finally able to slip out and completes a leg lock scissors against Brock Lesnar, and we get a visual of seeing Kurt Angle having blood coming out of his nose, apparently Lesnars strikes really did a number on his face, and it makes the intensity of the submission being applied even more real. Brock Lesnar able to kick his way out of the hold, as both men now roll to the their corners and we have a tag in to Kane and JBL is back in respectively. The Big Red Monster however clears house, bamboozling JBL with heavy rights, and Kurt Angle trying to get into the mess again receiving a big freakin uppercut from Kane as well! The only one who is remaining focused and uninvolved is the yet to be tagged in Samoa Joe. Kane with a whip to the ropes of JBL, and knocks him silly with a boot of hellfire, but as JBL spins around and Kane grasps his throat, he wickedly pokes the big red monster in the eyes to get the advantage, and gives him a stiff clothesline takedown to take control of the action. JBL with a knee across the throat of Kane, and then lifting him up, he places Kane in position for his patented Powerbomb, but Kane is able to back body drop out of the it! The crowd goes wild as Kane prepares for his chokeslam again, but JBL scrambles to his corner and tags in Samoa Joe!

Joey Styles:
To quote what a wise man once said, business is about to pick up!

Larry Sweeney:
Watch out, Joes gonna kill you!

Samoa Joe coming in immediately bowling over Kane with a lariat. Brock Lesnar comes into the ring and receives several well placed jabs by Joe before he finishes him off with a snapping enziguri kick! Shawn Michaels flying out of his corner with a body press, but Joe catches him and plants him hard with a powerslam! Samoa Joe now going to work on Kane, a stiff chop to the back, a leg kick to the front, and running against the ropes with a screaming war cry knee across the face of Kane! Samoa Joe is on fire as he places Kane into the corner, and begins to deliver several face washes to his opponent, running against the ropes, but Shawn Michaels catches him from the side with the most devastating Sweet Chin Music you have ever heard! Kurt Angle comes back into the brawl, only for Brock Lesnar to pick him up and deliver an F-5! The referee has lost all control at this point, and JBL with a Clothesline From Hell to Brock Lesnar! Kane comes in and Chokeslams JBL straight from the exact same location! Samoa Joe is seen right out of the corner of our eyes giving Shawn Michaels a Muscle Buster! All hell has broken loose, but The Big Red Machine grabs Samoa Joe by the throat, and gives him a Chokeslam as Well! Everybody is out, and Kane covers Samoa Joe, One, Two, Three!!! It’s all over!

Winners Via Pinfall: Kane, Shawn Michaels & Brock Lesnar

Joey Styles:
OH MY GOD!!!!

Larry Sweeney:
They did it! Kane pinned Samoa Joe, and all three of those men are heading to Ascendancy to meet in a Triple Threat! I personally don’t see how they are going to be able to do it, that was absolutely brutal!

Joey Styles:
What a show, what a night! We will see you all next weeek! Good night everybody!​

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Official Preview For Friday Night Fix July 25th

Match #1: Fatal 4-Way
Val Venis Vs. Bob Sapp Vs. Raven Vs. Shelton Benjamen

All four of these men have defeated challenges to reach this point here tonight, and now they all have an equal opportunity to become Television Champion. One must be eliminated however, leading us to a Triple Threat match next week between the surviving superstars!

Match #2: Tag Team Contest
Generation Next (Aries, Shelley) Vs. Money In The Bank (MVP, Dibiase Jr)

In a rather impromptu tag team tournament, Sean O'Haire and Johnny Stamboli as well as The Second City Saints have both advanced to the Semi Final Round, now will team number three be Generation Next or will Money In The Bank ensure a life savings?

Match #3: The Regal Invitational
William Regal Vs. Any ABC Superstar

William Regal has issued an open challenge to any ABC superstar on any particular week that has not been booked for that particular show. Who will accept William Regals first ever challenge? Only time will tell.

Match #4: Tag Team Contest
Team Extreme (Matt & Jeff) Vs. Triple XXX (Daniels, Low Ki)

In the exciting conclusion of the apparent Tag Team Tournament going on, Triple XXX will take on Team Extreme for the right to face the winners of Generation Next and Money In The Bank. Can Matt bounce back from his loss to Shelton Benjamen, or is will Triple XXX reign supreme?

Match #5: International Title Qualifier
Rob Van Dam Vs. Lance Storm

Giant Bernard defeated Booker T in a rather exciting match up last week on the premier episode. And the winner this week of this match will get the unenviable task of facing the big man for the International Title two weeks from now at Ascendancy!

Main Event: Triple Threat Match
JBL Vs. Samoa Joe Vs. Kurt Angle

Just because they lost their six man tag match last week doesn't mean we should go without seeing a special Triple Threat match between the losing team anyway! No incentives, no title shots, just revenge on the mind of these three warriors.​

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

JBL promo: Well it was good character wise. I thought you nailed JBL's part. It was very good imo. The match announcement isn't one I really like. Aren't Triple Threats no DQ anyway?

Venis vs Hart vs Noble: Definitely didn't epect Venis to go over. I guess this is your way of starting a little push for him. It was a nice little match, noithing really wrong with it.

Michaels promo: Was in character, and builds up the main event.

Generation Next vs YWN: Another surprise result. A nice match, and I guess you plan on pushing these guys too. Nice heel finish.

O'Haire promo: I like it, it looks like you have him back to the days when he was a demotivational promo guy.

Sapp vs AJ: I wouldn't have used AJ in a squash, but oh well. I guess it is really trying to make a point of Sapp's strength.

Joe/Angle promo: Both were in character, and both suggested they would be the one's to win it. maybe some conflict in the main event? Kane was pretty good for a guy who doesn't usually talk.

Raven vs X Pac: Nice little match, with a bit of weapon use, which is always fun.

Regal promo: Was in character with his way of talking. Regal invitational should be good I guess.

Red Poison vs SCS: Great match imo, best of the card so far. Each team came off looking strong with a longer match up, which is good.

XXX promo: Was pretty good, and it showed some intention from XXX. I like the tag division you have going.

Matt vs Benjamin: Alright little match which flowed pretty well. Really surprised Shelton picked up the win, but you have had quite a few surprise wins on the show.

Heyman promo: Some interesting match announcements. I really thought you would have had Sapp bypass the midcard title.

Booker T vs Bernard: Another neat little match that was good. I am shocked at this result too. I guess you have plans for the old A Train.

Lesnar promo: Wasn't your best on the show, but was still alright. Nice hype again for the main event.

Six Man tag: Nice finish with chaos everywhere. The match itself was pretty good, and flowed well. Kane/Lesnar/HBK winning was what I was thinking, but you left me wondering until the final pin. BTW Lesnar isn't an Olympian lol.

AC: I think you are pretty good with your writing, and your promos are very good. What I would say for improvement would be your overall layout of your show. I think the transition between each segment has to be better, with things like ad breaks, and the commentators talking about what is next. Apart from that nice debut show.

=======================================================================================================

Raven will be eliminated imo.

seX-Power

This was a very good debut show, I have to say that I am impressed. As BKB said though, the formatting got a little hard to tell where segments separated. All the matches were above average, which is good coming from me and all the promos were good. A tip I have is to rather have a few long, interesting and conflicting promos, rather than a lot of one paragraph interviews. I know it was necessary to build up the ME, but the latter is better imo, just for future reference anyway.

BM- The Main Event, closely followed by the SCS v Red Poison. Both matches flowed excellently and had some good action in them, and I think you used the multiple man thing well. I just chose the main event though, because of all the good build up and the killer PPV match it has created.

WM- I wont say one, they all played their part and had some good action.

BP- I will say the Heyman one because it was longer, more interesting and well done altogether. I think it wass perfectly in charachter, not to mention that it set up some killer tournaments/matches.

WP- Can't say, sone of the interviews were a bit short but it isn't a 4 hour show so yeah. And they did what they needed so yeah.

This BTB impressed me and has potential to be big. There were random matches as some said but they were all good.

If you can check out WWE- Reaching For The Top: ECW is posted

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The Dirt Sheets with Ace Duran

Hello everyone and welcome to my semi regular, never-know-when-its-gonna-show-up backstage rumors and reports on some of the dirtiest or exciting secrets that become leaked out from ABC Wrestling on almost a weekly basis! After all, you're not being financed by a Forbes 400 Billionaire without some sort of corruption! Let's get on with the rumors!

Management is said to be kicking themselves over the past week, as the intended target for Bob Sapp's qualifying match was supposed to be Goldust. But due to him still not quite making weight, they went with the first other guy they could find. It's especially bad looking for AJ Styles since Management has a big feud planned with him against a former arch rival from TNA.

Expect to see some controversial actions on the part of Kane in the coming weeks. The plan seems to be to use him as a creator of controversy in ABC for a while. Whether that means he is scheduled to be champion or not is not confirmed, but expect his actions to make him one of the top heels in all of ABC.

There's alot of guys that Paul Heyman is interested in pushing, but unfortunately some guys are going to have to take a back seat with all of the over talent in ABC. But none the less, there are big plans for eventual feuds for many of the ABC talent.

Rumor has it that Raven is looking to restart his fledgling "Flock" stable. There are so many options on the table however it may be hard actually fleshing out the idea. Will he use Your Worst Nightmare? Second City Saints? Triple XXX?

There's not much in the way of set in stone challengers for any belt's at the moment, but that may be changed internally as creative wants to start up having actual "Divisions", having the lower to mid carders challenge for the Television Title, Upper to some unused Main Eventers battling for the Internatonal, and the main two three or four Main Eventers battling over the World Strap. This should make things alot cleaner, so expect this to be implemented right after Ascendancy.

Booker T is in limbo as of the moment, as will most likely the loser of RVD Vs. Lance Storm next week. A possible remedy would be to put those two men in a feud together?

and Finally, despite being relatively new, ABC is still interesting in an unGodly amount of tag teams. Looking to establish itself as the premier and dominant Tag Team Wrestling show, ABC has scouts pending on Team F.I.S.T. (Icarus and Gran Akuma) Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli) BLK OUT (Eddie Kingston, Ruckus, Joker and Sabian) 3 Count (Gregory Helms, Shannon Moore and Evan Karagias) The Havana Pitbulls (Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero) The Real American Heroes (Joey Ryan, Karl Anderson) The Briscoe Brothers (Jay and Mark) Steenerico (Kevin Steen, El Generico) and even Age Of The Fall (Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black, Necro Butcher)! With all of these teams being able to be tapped into, but not enough roster space, expect a Developmental Territory to be brought up very very soon, or maybe even two shows a week depending on Network negotiations!

Til next time, this is Ace Duran, with the Dirt Sheets.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
ABC Wrestlings Friday Night Fix!

HARD!

ROCK!

HALLELUJAH!

HARD!

ROCK!

HALLELUJAH!!!

The new ABC Wrestling weekly show theme, Hard Rock Hallelujah by Lordi plays over the PA system as red white and blue pyro blasts off from the stage, signaling our second installment, first normal two hour broadcast of Absolutely Brilliant Championship Wrestling!

Joey Styles:
Hello everyone and welcome to your Friday Night Fix! This is Joey Styles alongside my very unique broadcast colleague, Larry Sweeney!

Larry Sweeney:
That’s “Sweet N’Sour†Larry Sweeney pal! Their aint nobody better, I am the man of the hour baby, but this is your lucky night, because you don’t get just one, you get TWO hours of commentating genius on the part of yours truly.

Joey Styles:
I can hardly wait for that, but in the mean time we are kicking things off with Fatal 4-Way Action!

Larry Sweeney:
Now this one I am excited for Joey. This match isn’t like a lot of others, the three men who are not pinned or submitted here tonight will go on next week in Triple Threat action!

Joey Styles:
Same rules apply then as they do now, all four of these men are competing for the chance to become the ABC Television Champion! We will keep going until there are only two men left, and they will meet at Ascendancy for the title!

DING DING DING!

The fatal four way begins with Bob Sapp coming to the center of the ring and challenging all comers. The intimidating gaze of Sapp makes Shelton Benjamen think twice about jumping him. But the fearless hardcore spirit of Raven shines through as he charges straight for Bob Sapp, who levels him with a lariat flattening the man from the bowery. Val Venis is next up to bat as he at least lands in a jumping forearm shot to the head, before Bob Sapp punches him in the gut and then viciously body slams Venis to the mat. Shelton Benjamen takes the crouched opportunity to jump on the back of Bob Sapp applying a sleeper hold! Unfortunately for him, that has no avail either as Bob Sapp grabs him by the back of the neck and front flips him on top of Val Venis. Bob Sapp roars towards the audience, pounding his chest in triumph as Shelton Benjamen wobbily returns to his feet and is leveled with an overhand punch. Val Venis comes back to as well while Bob Sapp tries to knock him out as well, but Venis is able to cleverly capitalize with a fujiwara arm bar! Several MMA elbows to the back of the elbow by Venis towards Bob Sapp, who continues to try and get himself at least to a crouching position, but Shelton Benjamen comes back into things with a running dropkick to the face of Bob Sapp! Venis releases and reluctantly begins to work together with Benjamen stomping away at The Beast. Bob Sapp continues to rise however, causing both men to back away in preparation for maybe a double enziguri or dropkick. And they charge for the Beast, but to no avail as Bob Sapp levels both superstars with stiff lariats!

Joey Styles:
Bob Sapp is simply unstoppable in this match!

Larry Sweeney:
I think there is a little surprise in store for Sapp if he doesn’t turn around!

Sure enough, as Bob Sapp is taunting his triumph, Raven comes back from the outside of the ring with a garbage can full of goodies! Without even removing any weaponry, Raven just takes the whole shebang and waffles Bob Sapp in the back of the head with the trash can, spilling weapons all around the ring! Sapp is dropped down to one knee, as Raven now picks up a stray kendo stick, swinging it around in his hands as the fans cheer in approval for Raven turning up the hardcore levels of this match a notch. He hits Bob Sapp on the right side of his head, quickly followed almost too crisply onto the left handed side of the head as well! Shelton Benjamen runs towards Raven and also takes a massive kendo shot that he sells so well he performs a backflip upon impact. Val Venis comes into the action and gets cracked across the forehead as well! Raven really starts to have an adrenaline rush now as he continually blasts Bob Sapp at least a dozen times with the Kendo Stick! Raven has gone completely crazy at this point swinging at everything and anything, before taking a blind T-Bone Exploder from Shelton Benjamen! He goes for the cover, hoping to eliminate Raven. Two count only before Val Venis breaks up the pin! Shelton wobbles up as Val irish whips him to the ropes, and he tries to do a back body drop but Shelton stops himself short and delivers a nice stiff kick to the face, running against the ropes again for momentum, but Val Venis reverses into a Blue Thunder Bomb! One, Two, No! Raven with a brutal trash can lid shot across the head of Val Venis. He grabs Valbowski by the hair, and without even so much as giving his time to recouperate drops Val Venis with an Implant DDT on that very same lid! Raven is about to go for a pinfall but Shelton Benjamen runs up to the man from the bowery and delivers his inverted STO! PInfall, One, Two, Three! Shelton Benjamen wins it, and Raven has been eliminated from the running for the Television Title!

Ding Ding Ding!

Winner Via Pinfall: Shelton Benjamen over Raven.

Joey Styles:
What a match right there Larry! It looked as if Bob Sapp had complete control of the match, but Raven came in and took him out permanently for tonight with over a dozen Kendo shots!

Larry Sweeney:
I’ve just got question Joey, I thought weapons were illegal in multi man matches? What was the point of the DQ Immunity stipulation for the triple threat if Raven can get away with using weapons in a 4-Way?!

Joey Styles:
…That….That’s a very good point, and I’m sure we will hear more on that controversy later tonight, but for now I think its wise if we head to the back, where we will be hearing from John Bradshaw Layfield.

We head backstage, John Bradshaw Layfield is by himself, wringing his hands in frustration from the results of last week. The grimace on his face tells a millions stories, as he prepares to address the audience, and the locker room, with what is on his mind.

John Bradshaw Layfield:
Last week, I was screwed out of my rightful shot at the ABC World Heavyweight Championship. Last week, I had to carry a six man tag match with two other men who do not even deserve to lace up my boots. I should still be in the Main Event at Ascendancy, hell, I should have been awarded that belt on the first night I signed a contract damnit! But now we have to endure a Heart Break Kid in his forties, a Krispy Kreme Cadaver and a failed MMA, football and virtually any other sport athlete pretend like they deserve to be in the position that they are in. But I won’t stand for it folks, I will not idly sit by and allow my show to be brought down to mediocrity. You deserve better than that, but more importantly, I deserve better than that. For I am a Wrestling God! And I guarantee you, there will be hell to pay here tonight, as I exact revenge against the two men who drug me down last week.

Just as JBL was finishing up his hype, Samoa Joe comes from the side and stands face to face with the Texas Longhorn. Joe has a murderous look in his eyes as well, slightly intimidating the Wrestling God.

Samoa Joe:
You wanna come out here, and talk about incompetence? Where were you, when I was being chokeslammed by Kane, and being pinned in the middle of that ring? IF your as great as you say you are, how come you were taken out after a simple kick to the face? I’ve taken kicks to the face, and I can handle pain just fine. But when you want to come out here and tell me that I am the one who screwed up? Take a look in the mirror, and think to yourself who could of played their cards better, and been a more successful tag partner.

John Bradshaw Layfield:
It’s not my fault you decided to go into business for yourself and ran into that ring trying to clean house! I had my situation fully under control, when you had to come in and screw up the plan! But you know what Joe, its over now. What’s done is done, and all that I am interested in tonight, is kicking your ass, and I wont just tell you your are incompetent, I will show you.

The scene fades away into commercial break, with both men staring at each other in what is quickly becoming a very personal matter between Samoa Joe, and JBL.

Match #2: Generation Next (Aries, Shelley) Vs. Money In The Bank (MVP, Dibiase Jr)

We return from commercial break as the two teams gearing up for the next contest are making their way down to the ring. We resume commentary with Sweeney and Styles.

Joey Styles:
It looks like tonight’s Main Event is heating up to be a very personal match up as now we head to one of two qualifying matches for the Semi Finals of the impromptu Tag Team Championship tournament!

Larry Sweeney:
Last week we saw Sean O’Hiare and Johnny Stamboli dominate the first two members of Generation Next, and I predict much of the same result here with JBL’s two hand picked right and left hand men, MVP and Dibiase Jr.

Joey Styles:
Last week also saw a dynamic contest between the Second City Saints and Red Poison, and later on tonight you can expect to see more great ABC Tag Team Action when we see Triple X take on Team Extreme for the final spot in the semi finals!

Ding Ding Ding!

We start off the match with what looks to be Austin Aries going against MVP. Austin Aries draws a line and demands that MVP come across it to get an ass whooping. MVP however brushes him off and tags out to his partner, Ted Dibiase Jr. The fans boo at this act of cowardice, not appreciating MVP not giving them the match they wanted to start with. Austin Aries is a man of no prejudice however, as he leaps straight at Ted Dibiase Jr with lightning fast forearms to the jaw of Priceless. Ted Dibiase gets backed up into the corner from the strikes, as Austin Aries winds up and prepares for a knock out blow but Dibiase ducks under and tries to charge at Aries, who slips under the top rope to the apron, forearms Ted once again, and then springboards off the ropes with a pin point precision missle dropkick to the chest! Ted Dibiase holds his chest in severe pain, but Austin Aries doesn’t give him a breather as he backs him up against the ropes and knees him in the gut. He goes to Irish Whip Ted Dibiase, who reverses the whip, goes for a kitchen sink maneuver which Aries rolls around and goes for a school boy pin attempt for two count! They come back to their feet with Dibiase taking his opponent over with a cravat, but Aries powers out once again with a back body drop! Dibiase sells the fall as The Wrestling Machine returns to his feet with the fans firmly chanting his name in appreciation for taking the newcomer to school. As Dibiase gets back up to his feet, they lock up once again, but this time Ted has the craftiness to rake the eyes of Austin Aries! He stumbles away from the lock up, and Ted Dibiase delivers a side back breaker to take advantage. Once again Ted Dibiase slows the pace of the match down with a rear chin lock against Aries, as he tries to fight out of the hold. Austin Aries is able to rise to his feet eventually, and delivers a few well placed elbows to the ribs of Dibiase, and goes to run towards the ropes but there’s MVP inside the ring illegally with a high impact elevated boot to the temple of Austin Aries! Money In The Bank now drag Aries to their corner as Dibiase officially makes the tag to MVP.

Joey Styles:
Of course now he wants in against Aries, after a cheap shot does the damage!

Larry Sweeney:
You gotta understand the psychology of good tag team wrestling Joey. You wear the man down, you make frequent tags, and most importantly, you take liberties with the rules.

Ted Dibiase now taking his time in the ring, atomic dropping Aries on his knee while MVP winds up a roaring elbow knocking Austin back down to the mat. The referee puts Dibiase back in his corner, as MVP runs against the ropes and performs his “Ballin†elbow drop across the throat of his opponent. MVP goes for the cover and only gets a two count. Pulling Austin Aries back up, MVP hits a standard elbow over the head of Austin Aries, and then snap mares him back down. He runs to the ropes once again, but he was a little too close to Alex Shelley, who delivers a kick to the spine of Porter! He turns around and takes a swing at Shelley who ducks and hits a shoulder block to the sternum, Aries with a rollup, only a two count! But Austin is able to leap to his corner and make the hot tag to Alex Shelley. He leapfrogs over the top rope and connects with a spinning European uppercut on MVP. Ted Dibiase predictably comes into the ring and trades blows with Alex Shelley before being side winded by a cartwheel kick from Shelley! MVP suffers at the hands of an inverted lungblower, and Alex returns to his feet and delivers a beautiful calf kick to Dibiase once more! The referee gets distracted putting Dibiase back in the corner again, allowing MVP to hit a low blow onto Alex Shelley, right into the Playmaker! MVP goes for a pinfall. One, Two, No! Austin Aries is able to break up the pin, but instead of going back to his corner, Aries dives straight through the ropes into Ted Dibiase Jr, sending both men the outside! MVP was trying to chase after Austin Aries, but he turns around just in time to be delivered the Shellshock! Alex Shelley masterfully floats over the finishing maneuver locking in the Border City Stretch! MVP is able to hold on for a couple of seconds, but with no partner to break up the submission, he has no choice but the eventually tap out!

Ding Ding Ding!

Winners Via Submission: Generation Next

Joey Styles:
What an unexpected turn of events here! Through perseverance and quite frankly, a little bit of blind stupidity on the part of Austin Aries, Generation Next picks up an impressive win!

Larry Sweeney:
Now that’s using your head Joey! Sweet N Sour has been impressed by the Indy tag group, and it seems as if Ted Dibiase Jr and MVP need to work a little bit more on their chemistry before they go for the gold again!

Joey Styles:
We have just received word that The Big Red Monster Kane is in Paul Heyman’s office regarding the Fatal 4-Way earlier in the night, let’s get a camera back there and find out what’s going on!

We go to the back where Kane is indeed tearing up the offices of Paul Heyman, as he sort of just sits in his chair twiddling his thumbs waiting for Kane to be done trashing his office and get to the point.

Kane:
What’s the big idea putting up a No DQ immunity clause in the Main Event of the Pay Per View, only for me to learn that your multi man matches disregard use of weapons in the first place?! I want answers Heyman, so you better start talking before somebody starts bleeding.

Paul Heyman:
Kane, you’ve been a veteran of this business for over a decade, and you honestly let yourself become fooled into believing Triple Threats could results in DQ? This isn’t WCW, this is ABC Wrestling. Quite simply Kane, I put the stipulation out there so that in the heat of the moment, you superstars in the Main Event would give it your all to put on a stellar Main Event on my premier show. And you delivered! But don’t worry Kane, I have an actual reward for you, but you will have to wait until next week to find out what it is.

Kane:
I’ve only been here for two weeks and I’m already sick of your mind games! I warned you Paul, and now you are going to have to face the consequences. Nobody double crosses Hellfire and Brimstone. And you will find out the hard way later tonight, that no man is safe from the wrath of Kane!

Commercial Break.

Match #3: The William Regal Invitational

We return with William Regal already in the ring, one hand behind his back in a gentlemen’s stance, holding a microphone in his hand.

William Regal:
Now as you all know, last week I announced a Regal Challenge to anyone who just so happened to be in the back tonight, not booked for tonight’s event and little more to do than to become hacked up by a bloody hatchet from yours truly. I think we have digressed enough, this is the moment you all have been waiting for, so let’s bring out the man who wishes to face Blackpools Finest one on one!

The them to the World’s Greatest Tag team plays over the PA system as Charlie Haas himself makes his way down to the ring to little pops from the crowd. When he enters into the ring, Haas takes the microphone and begins his own little mini speech.

Charlie Haas:
For two weeks now I have been overshadowed, overlooked and quite frankly, ignored by upper management. Granted I congratulate my partner Shelton Benjamen on his recent success, but tonight I get my chance to show my own greatness. Tonight, William Regal, you’re going down!

Ding Ding Ding!

Regal allows Charlie Haas to drop the microphone, and they lock up from the collar and elbow position, William Regal with some early power pulling down Charlie Haas, but he continues to kick his legs out to give himself momentum to keep up with Regal. Regal turns it into a side headlock, but Haas is able to spin out and reverse into a headlock takedown, locking in a headlock of his own onto the ground, but Regal scissors his legs over the neck of Haas forcing him to kip up and both men rise back to their feet. Regal with a hip toss that gets countered out into an arm drag by Charlie, he holds onto this takedown as well with a mounted arm lock, only for Regal to twist out of this hold, locking back up with a wrist lock, turning it into a hammerlock. Charlie Haas is able to slip under the arm of Regal and hits a firearms carry, that he goes into an amateur pinfall attempt, which is barely a two count before Regal counters into a crucifix hold, which once again only delivers a two count as both men return to their feet with the audience clapping and cheering in appreciation for a great opening flurry of counter wrestling!

Joey Styles:
Beautiful display of Catch as Catch can wrestling by Charlie Haas and William Regal!

Larry Sweeney:
I have to admit this is an impressive showing from both men so far, there still doesn’t seem to be a clear winner so far though.

Charlie Haas offers a handshake to William Regal for a job well done so far, and it seems as if Regal might oblige but he cheap shots one half of the world’s greatest tag team with a European uppercut! Charlie Haas falls against the ropes as Regal delivers yet another one, hanging his opponent over the rope, and then whipping him to the other side of the ring, Regal with a high knee across the throat of Charlie Haas, knocking him down! Regal wasting little time taking advantage, as he drops the knee across the throat of Haas a second time, and then really begins grinding his elbows across the eye and temple of Charlie Haas. The referee breaking up the aggressiveness thus far, only for Regal to deliver a running kick to the side of Charlie’s head! The fans boo at the cheap shots from William Regal, who simply turns his nose up, waving at the nothings in the crowd that he believes are cheering him. Little does he know that Charlie Haas is right behind him and he scores with a roll up! One, Two, Kickout by Regal on that exchange. Regal rises back to his feet and gets a dropkick from Haas, who follows up the maneuver with a belly to belly suplex. Charlie Haas now really banking his money as he tries to convert his belly to belly suplex on the ground into a Haas Of Pain but Regal scouts the maneuver, and violently twists his legs out of reach of Haas, and in a mad rush on the mat, we somehow got a knee from Regal to the mouth of Charlie Haas, who releases his hands just long enough holding his mouth for William Regal to latch on The Regal Stretch! There’s literally nowhere for Charlie Haas to go at this point, with Regal violently pulling at the head and arms of his opponent, and Charlie Haas has no choice but to tap out.

Ding Ding Ding!

Winner Via Submission: William Regal

Larry Sweeney:
And Regal wins it! It was a hard fought battle, but one tiny little slip up on the part of Haas, and Regal shows us he’s just that good, able to capitalize on even the smallest transgression.

Joey Styles:
It’s going to take a man with superior in ring skills to take down William Regal, because if you get green for even a second, he will find a way to make you pay the ultimate price. Let’s head to the back with Todd Grisham who is standing by with Shawn Michaels and Brock Lesnar in a dueling interview!

Todd Grisham is holding the microphone in his hands, as we see the stern faced looks of Brock Lesnar and HBK, who both refuse to back down their stares, both knowing that they will not only have to face Kane, but each other at Ascendancy.

Todd Grisham:
Shawn Michaels, Brock Lesnar. Ten days from now you will meet with Kane in a triple threat match up that is already causing controversy backstage with some higher officials! One at a time let’s hear what you both have to say about your chances this Sunday night.

Shawn Michaels:
Well let me just start off by saying this. Everybody knows that HBK is a perfect fit to headline every big show that ABC puts together. It would be a bad idea in my mind to place me any lower, as I am the Showstopper, and I think the fans pay good money to see the best, for last. Because after you see a Shawn Michaels performance, you’ve seen the best this show has to offer. Now Kane has a mental edge over most people, and an inner rage that cannot be contained. While you Brock Lesnar, have always claimed to be The Next Big Thing, and you’ve beaten some pretty stiff competition yourself. But you see the thing is, all it’s gonna take for you to lose the match, is three seconds. And there is only one thing I know that takes less than three seconds, and that’s what you’ve gotta watch out for Brock, my Sweet. Chin. Music.

Brock Lesnar:
Well Shawn, you may have been apart of every big match that matters in the past, and your talent and prestige has lead the fans to stop worrying about who you’re facing in the ring. You’ve been the underdog so many times and come out on top that size doesn’t seem to make a difference anymore with you. But it’s not Kanes rage or even his Chokeslam to Hell that you have to worry about. Because I’m going to send you to an even worse place than the underworld HBK. There are things worse than death, and you will realize that once you’ve felt the power of the F-5, and I leave you both in a crumpled heap on the mat, broken and defeated. You will head my warning when I say to you, here comes the pain!

Match #4: Team Extreme Vs. Triple X

Joey Styles:
Well ladies and gentlemen those were some strong words traded by two of the men who will meet in Triple Threat action in ten days, but right here and now we’ve got some world renowned tag team action coming for ya, Team Extreme taking on Triple X.

Larry Sweeney:
The experience factor here is hugely in favor of The Hardy’s no doubt Styles, but Triple X have a mean streak that honestly, scares the living daylights out of me. Matt and Jeff are going to have to be careful unless one of them gets extremely hurt tonight.

Ding Ding Ding!

We start out the match with Jeff Hardy and Christopher Daniels. Hardy trying to start out aggressively with strikes but Chirstopher Daniels simply takes a few of them before returning with stiff forearms of his own backing Jeff Hardy into the corner. He goes for a hip toss from the corner but Jeff Hardy able to counter with a hip toss of his own. The Fallen Angel is not to be denied however as he comes straight back up, delivering a surprise enziguri kick, and he tries to go straight into the Angels Wings! But No, Jeff Hardy reverses into a bridging backdrop, two and one quarters before they raise back still in the arm hooked position, Jeff Hardy attempts a Twist Of Fate but Christopher Daniels spins out and kicks him in the stomach, grabbing the rainbow haired warrior by the well, hair and throwing him into the corner of Triple X and tags out to Low Ki, both men landing kicks and stomps in the corner as the referee regains control, leaving Low Ki to still be baiting Jeff Hardy, delivering massively stiff kicks to the chest causing extreme pain to Jeff. Irish Whip by Low Ki, going for a calf kick, but Hardy stops himself and forces Low Ki to the ground, and hitting a basement dropkick, forcing Low Ki to scramble into the corner, which proves to be yet another mistake as Jeff Hardy performs his impressive slingshot dropkick into the corner of Low Ki! He backflips back to his own corner and now Jeff Hardy tags out to brother Matt. Both members of Team Extreme irish whip Low Ki into the ropes, and they hit a double flapjack to their opponent! The fans cheer as Team Extreme is in control, Jeff returning back to his corner and Matt Hardy now grabbing Low KI, and hitting him across the chest with an open hand chop. Unfortunately for V1 Low Ki hits that much harder and counters with a knife edge chop to Matt! Another exchange of chops, and yet another before Matt Hardy forearms Low Ki across the face, and gets into a headlock, only for Low Ki to take advantage with a back body drop! Low Ki gets back to his feet, and performing yet another chop, and then a lighting kick to the face, seemingly knocking Matt Hardy out on his feet! Low Ki drops Matt over the top rope by the throat, and then locks in an ultra vicious Bite Of The Dragon! Jeff Hardy tries to come in but Christopher Daniels cuts him off with a wicked kick to the face, and hanging Hardy over the ropes and hits a top rope hangmans lungblower as the referee makes the four count on Low Ki, causing him to release the hold.

Joey Styles:
Did you see that Lungblower by Christopher Daniels onto Jeff Hardy! That is just vicious!

Larry Sweeney:
What? Lungblower? I don’t know what you’re talking about, i’m paying attention to the action in the ring Joey, and all I could see was Low Ki with the Bite Of The Dragon on Matt Hardy.

The Fallen Angel and Low Ki both now trying to double team on Matt Hardy, but he keeps on fighting back, before the combined kicks of Triple X just become too much, as now they try to irish whip Matt, who comes straight back with the very move that cost him the match against Shelton Benjamen last week, but it connects this time against the face of Low Ki, and you can hear the impact all across the arena from that impressive big boot! He tries to get at Low Ki with the Twist Of Fate, but he seems to of forgotten that Daniels was still in the ring who shimmied up the top rope and takes Matt Hardy out with a bulldog from the top rope! Christopher Daniels now back up the top rope, and delivers the Best Moonsault Ever! Low Ki follows quickly after, with his Leaping Double Stomps across the chest of Matt Hardy! He goes for a pinfall, one, two, Jeff Hardy breaks up the pin! Daniels is finally taken out of the equation as Jeff Hardy hits his pateneted split legged jaw breaker, and then clotheslines his opponent over the top rope! Jeff Hardy now turns around, and becomes on the receiving end of the Ki Krusher! The referee has to remind Low Ki that Jeff Hardy isn’t the legal man, as now we see CM Punk and Colt Cabana coming down the ramp, and they start brawling with Christopher Daniels on the outside, unbeknownst to the referee, while Low Ki turns around and Matt Hardy going for The Twist Of Fate, but Low Ki tucks under with an awkward leg maneuver, holding the tights of Matt Hardy as the referee counts, One, Two, Three!!!

Ding Ding Ding!

Joey Styles:
Triple X steals one over Team Extreme! But look what’s going on outside, The Second City Saints are fighting with The Fallen Angel!

Indeed CM Punk shoves Christopher Daniels inside of the ring, as the two teams now begin to brawl around the ring until several security, referees and some superstars come out to break up the intense fighting! They are eventually able to separate the two semi finalists, as we go back to the announce table.

Winners Via Pinfall: Triple XXX

Larry Sweeney:
Ladies and gentlemen I never thought I would see two teams taking this tournament so seriously. A fine effort from the Hardy’s, but too many distractions and too much confusion led to Low Ki getting the win. Now word from our sponsors but when we come back, we are going to see Lance Storm taking on RVD to see who will face Giant Bernard at Ascendancy for the International Title!

Commercial Break.

We come back with a video package highlighting the moves of a certain individual, with various submission and technical moves being imposed. The theme of Europes Final Countdown plays all the while, while the text reveals this.

The Greatest Wrestler In The World

American Dragon

Bryan Danielson

He is coming to ABC Wrestling

The video package ends as we go to the ring with RVD and Lance Storm face to face preparing for their scheduled contest.

Match #6: Rob Van Dam Vs. Lance Storm

Ding Ding Ding!

Already we have things starting off with a bang on this one, RVD going for one of his spinning T-Kicks, but Lance Storm rolls under, and tries to go for his own super kick, but RVD grabs his foot and successfully executes his crossover kick to the face! Trying to finish the match as fast as he can, RVD runs to the ropes and begins his rolling thunder sequence, but Lance Storm decides to rolls out of the way rather than get his knees up, and he goes to lock in the Calgary Crab, but Van Dam kicks his opponent away before returning to his feet as they do a stance off. It doesn’t last long however, with Lance running straight for a hip toss, he gets it, headlock takedown again by Lance Storm, making an effort to slow the pace of the match down a little bit, he wrenches at the neck and head of RVD, who continually tries to battle out, stomping his foot on the mat, rallying the audience to his side, and the crowd starts clapping along with the beat of the foot, allowing RVD to get his adrenaline pumped up, he comes to his feet, and is able to do an arm wrench counter out of the side headlock, and then hits a surprise short arm savate kick to Lance Storm! He backs up into the corner in stunned pain, as RVD rolling thunders towards him again, this time with a spear into the corner, and going straight into a monkey flip that sends Lance Storm all the way to the other side of the ring! RVD brings himself back up to his feet, and performs the “R-V-D†taunt along with the audience, it seems as if he is purely on fire tonight! Rob Van Dam walks up to a recovering Lance Storm, who European uppercuts his foe out of pure instinct, and then is able to run straight at RVD with an STO backbreaker taking him out! Lance Storm with a cover, one, two, kickout by Van Dam. Lance Storm stays on his man however, with a snap leg drop across the chest of RVD, and then another back senton across the mid section, and he goes for another cover, one, two, still a kick out by RVD.

Joey Styles:
Very good resiliency on the part of both men here tonight, RVD obviously the favorite to go on to face Giant Bernard though!

Larry Sweeney:
When it comes to winning and losing matches, being a fan favorite is a moot point Joey. You do what you gotta do to win, and Sweet N Sour has been doing that for years, so don’t tell me that the sixth man is going to help RVD pull through tonight.

Lance Storm slapping on a reverse chinlock now, once again though RVD is just too strong of spirit to be held down for long, hip toss into the ropes but Lance Storm bounces off and delivers a rolling arm drag of his own! They run towards each other, Storm ducks a clothesline, runs back towards his opponent, RVD ducks under with a split legged dodge, Storm coming right back into it, with RVD putting his legs up for a flipping counter but Lance Storm catches him, grabbing his feet, and lifts him up for a reverse powerbomb, but NO! Rob Van Dam counters with yet another arm drag, Lance Storm just keeps. On. Coming. This time he tries some sort of takedown maneuver but RVD leapfrogs over his opponent, and Lance Storm is caught off guard for a split second with a reverse hurricanrana by Rob Van Dam! Lance Storm looks completely laid out as he was just straight up brainbustered by that impact upon his head. And RVD, seeing this as a defnitiive chance, goes up to the top rope and connects with a lightning quick Five Star Frogsplash! He holds his chest in pain, but he somehow finds the strength to cover over the now lifeless body of Lance Storm. One, Two, Three!!!

Ding Ding Ding!

Winner Via Pinfall: Rob Van Dam

Joey Styles:
What a match, and what an ending Larry! Rob Van Dam as quick as a damned cat, able to pick up a crucial victory here, but not for nothing, it took an aweful lot of big moves to fully take Lance Storm down!

Larry Sweeney:
It won’t matter anyway Joey, come this Sunday, there is gonna be some definite steam rolling over Mr. Pay Per View, as Giant Bernard will not be denied his chance at glory! Let’s take it back to one final promo and commercial break, before we cap off a great night with a great Main Event!

We go backstage seeing So Cal Val with a microphone standing alongside Kurt Angle, who is preparing to hype the Main Event one last time tonight before he goes out and gives it his all to be impressive enough for maybe a good booking within the next couple of weeks.

So Cal Val:
Hey everybody I hope you’ve enjoyed the show thus far! Here we are with professional wrestling’s only Olympic gold medalist, Kurt Angle! Now Kurt, before you go out there and face Samoa Joe and JBL, what is your game plan for this match?

Kurt Angle:
It’s really very simple So Cal Val, JBL and Samoa Joe want to point fingers as to who’s fault it is that we didn’t win last week. Now true, this Main Event is missing something very crucial by missing out on an Olympic Gold Medalist. But I don’t go around making excuses, trying to hide the fact that I lost. I won these medals by going through everybody I could with a broken freakin neck, and I’ve had to deal with whiners like Joe and JBL all my career. But the difference between a whiner and a winner, is the fact that winners go out there, accept their losses, and live to fight another day. And that’s exactly what I’m going to do tonight Val. I’m going to go out there, and break some freakin ankles, and hope for the best when it comes to another shot at the ABC Heavyweight Title. Oh its true, it’s DAMN TRUE!

Commercial Break

Main Event: JBL Vs. Samoa Joe Vs. Kurt Angle

Joey Styles:
Here we go, even though they didn’t win last week, we still get to see the losing team in Triple Threat Action this week!

Larry Sweeney:
This match could very well decide who gets lost in the shuffle, and who could still be considered viable for a Main Event title shot down the road, let’s quit the jibber jabber and get down to business baby!

Ding Ding Ding!

All three superstars circle around the ring, each looking for some sort of an obvious opening to crack right into, all three of them throwing preliminary feint attacks, trying to force somebody to flinch, eventually Kurt Angle charges right into things with a double leg takedown on Samoa Joe, but that takedown doesn’t last long at all as both men return to their feet and a dangerous high kick on the part of Samoa Joe forces Kurt Angle to duck and grab at the leg of Joe, who counters with yet another vicious enziguri kick across the head of The Olympic Gold Medalist! He stumbles backwards but Samoa Joe keeps at it, several punches and palm strikes knocking Kurt Angle against the ropes, but he is able to battle out and spins around behind his challenger and delivers a german suplex release onto Samoa Joe! JBL so far just looking on in amusement, before deciding its his turn to interject into the festivities with an impressive power big boot to Kurt Angle, and starts to rain down strikes onto the rising Samoa Joe, the smacking from fist onto the back of Samoa Joe is really echoing across the arena to show some hard strikes, but Samoa Joe still rises beyond the pain and takes out JBL with a sambo suplex! Kurt Angle comes towards Joe with some heavy kicks to the gut, and tries to take him down as well with a belly to belly, but Samoa Joe counters out of that with one of his own, overhead variation across the ring! Samoa Joe now launches himself against the ropes, and really hammers into Kurt Angle with a running boot knocking him to the outside of the ring! Samoa Joe turns around after taking out the first man and gets a clubbing blow across the back of the neck by JBL, who stomps on the foot of Samoa Joe, causing him to jump up in pain, giving JBL the momentum he needs for a side bodied fallaway slam onto Samoa Joe! JBL now running against the ropes for his deadly lariat finishing maneuver, but Samoa Joe back body drops him up and over the top rope to the floor next to Kurt Angle! The fans know what’s coming next here, as Samoa Joe screams a primal warcry and flies over the top rope with the force of a cancun tornado maneuver onto JBL and Angle! The fans roar in approval chanting Joes name as all three men lay sprawled out on the outside.

Joey Styles:
Oh My God! Samoa Joe just sacrificed his own body to do more damage to his opponents! Talk about suicide maneuvers!

Larry Sweeney:
He’s got to make sure he doesn’t go to the well too many times though in this match, it may have worked out for him then, but I personally wouldn’t take that kind of risk again.

The fans begin to rally the superstars back up their feet, as it looks to be Samoa Joe up first with JBL. He rolls the texas longhorn back into the ring, and begins trading blows with his opponent. When it looks like JBL might be doing a little more damage to the face, Samoa Joe delivers a well placed kick to the back of the leg of JBL, causing him to fall to one knee just long enough for Samoa Joe to run towards the ropes for a flying kick, but Kurt Angle pulls down the tope rope, sending Samoa Joe tumbling back to the outside and into the barricade, while Kurt Angle comes into the ring, ducking a haymaker and reversing it into another German Suplex onto JBL! Kurt Angle now undoing his straps as the adrenaline is flowing through him, and he hits JBL with a gutwrench suplex, and Samoa Joe comes back into the ring with a capo kick to the face of Kurt Angle, and runs to the ropes devastating his target with a flying knee drop across the head of your freakin hero! Now Samoa Joe really is getting himself fired up, but as he runs for another kick to the face, JBL comes out of nowhere with a Clothesline From Hell! JBL now bends over to take a breather after the sheer force from that lariat, but Kurt Angle catches him now from behind with an Olympic Slam! He yells towards the audience as they yell back in approval, as he slaps on the Angle Lock! He’s got it firmly placed, and JBL has got nowhere to run, but just as it seems as if all is overwith-

BOOOOM!

Fiery pyro blasts off from the stage as The Big Red Machine himself, Kane comes out from the back, with a look of utter hatred and madness etched in his eyes and facial features. Samoa Joe slips out from the ring to meet the Monster, who obviously doesn’t have good intentions, but Kane smashes his head against the barricade, and knocks him out cold with a big boot to the cranium. Kane then reaches the ring, and steps over the top rope as Kurt Angle still has the Angle Lock in place, JBL still not tapping out. Kane grabs Kurt Angle by the throat, and Chokeslams him straight to hell! JBL crawls himself away, getting the hell out of dodge, as Kane now grabs a steel chair from the outside, and he levels Kurt Angle again over the head with the chair! Kane rears back, unleashing all of his aggression over the side of the head of Angle, before delivering a shot to the throat, and we finally see Kurt Angle spilling blood from an open wound caused by the chair. Kane drops his weapon, and then grabs Kurt Angle by the throat once again, and mercilessly destroys his target with a Chokeslam across the bent chair! Kurt Angle begins to convulse on the mat, as Kane lifts his arms and drops them to erupt even more pyro from the turnbuckles and stage.

Joey Styles:
What the hell is going on?! Kane just totally destroyed Kurt Angle, and ruined this Main Event!

Larry Sweeney:
Kane could give a damn about the Main Event Joey! He’s out to send a message to Paul Heyman, and that is that you do NOT screw with The Big Red Machine!

Joey Styles:
This is an absolutely sickening display of aggression by Kane, there is no way Kurt Angle is even going to be able to move after tonight! We will see you all next week, and hopefully we can get some answers, and some resolution to this conflict!

Winner: No Contest

The show cuts off to darkness after the camera zooms in on the eyes of Kane, as he laughs maniacally at the damage he has caused.​

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Official Preview For ABC Wrestlings Friday Night Fix
August 1st, 2008. The American West Arena, Phoenix, Arizona

Match #1:
Triple Threat
Val Venis Vs. Bob Sapp Vs. Shelton Benjamen

Raven was eliminated last week in Fatal 4-Way action against these three men, and one more must be dropped before the final two who will meet in three days at Ascendancy is made!

Match #2:
Tag Tournament Semi Finals
Y.W.N (Stamboli, O'Haire) Vs. Second City Saints (Punk, Cabana)

The tag team tournament is heating up and in a hurry as tensions are running high! Will SCS meet XXX in the finals, or will Your Worst Nightmare prove to be too much of a force for even SCS to deal with?

Match #3:
The William Regal Invitational

Last week saw Charlie Haas put on a true Catch as Catch Can clinic against Blackpool's Finest. Now Regal is giving yet another unused superstar the opportunity to prove their metal against him!

Match #4:
Tag Tournament Semi Finals
Generation Next (Aries, Shelley) Vs. Triple XXX (Daniels, Low Ki)

Generation Next surely pulled off an extreme upset against JBL's Money In The Bank last week, can they do the impossible yet again against what could be ABC Wrestling's most dangerous tag team?

Main Event:
Tag Team Action
Shawn Michaels & Rob Van Dam Vs. Brock Lesnar & Giant Bernard

Two of the contenders for the ABC World Heavyweight Title, and the very two qualifiers for the International Title will meet in tag team action here tonight, capping off the great Tag action we are already scheduled to see! Alot of momentum is on the line here, who will take advantage?

Plus:
Paul Heyman addresses the recent incident with Kane, as well as makes the final match announcements for Ascendancy!

Known Ascendancy Card:
Shawn Michaels Vs. Brock Lesnar Vs. Kane

Rob Van Dam Vs. Giant Bernard

Tag Team Tournament Final Round

Television Title Final Match

(If Still Applicable) William Regal Invitational