• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Above You Thread

Kingslayer

Freddy Krueger vs Kratos? OMFG

Freddy is ultra random but fuck that's amazing. Hopefully they do somebody like Jason Voorhees in the next MK game. I absolutely love these guest characters.

Kingslayer

LMAO. That's gonna be bad even by pop standards.

Not sure why Freddy has 2 gloves, other than that i'm psyched for August 9th.

Makes sense with it being a fighting game and all. If you give him an extra glove, it's better for combos and stuff.

Freddy's fatalities also being based off Nightmare kills are awesome. I remember the Geiser one from I think the original Nightmare. He killed some girl in her bed and the blood rushed up into the air like it did against Kabal. The furnace fatality is epic too, that's probably the one I'll be using most.

PHX

Legacy Member
Heard the song before was like a few years ago though but never knew she made a video for it. Kind of forgot about her until I seen your sig, lol.

The Flash

LMAO. That's gonna be bad even by pop standards.

Makes sense with it being a fighting game and all. If you give him an extra glove, it's better for combos and stuff.

Freddy's fatalities also being based off Nightmare kills are awesome. I remember the Geiser one from I think the original Nightmare. He killed some girl in her bed and the blood rushed up into the air like it did against Kabal. The furnace fatality is epic too, that's probably the one I'll be using most.

Rumor has it that Unmasked Sub Zero and an Alt Costume for Kabal will be coming with the Freddy DLC.

Kylie

Much better thanks hun. Just one of those viruses but it really knocked me around for a few days. How are you?