Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was about to be pissed cause it knocked out my T.V signal right when Raw was about to come on and thought I was gonna have to watch Raw via stream but thankfully it's fine now and the storm calmed down.

The Flash

Reaction score
It's only in the 70's here but could do without the storms, i hate storms after last monday. The wind was so bad that it caused a stop sign to hit the front of my new truck and damaged it. It also took out my cable and internet which caused me to miss Raw, not a good day.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Del Rio is in the WWE Title tournament. That makes no sense with him having the MITB contract

Yeah, it's a little dumb, but whatever.

Should know it's gonna come down to Rey vs Miz, Rey will win and then Del Rio will cash in the MITB and win.

Should also know I expect that when CM Punk does come back, they'll do a storyline about how he's still the real WWE Champion since he never lost it.

Kylie

Reaction score
I've been better. Still not feeling well but better than I was over the weekend.

The Flash

Reaction score
I had to go re-watch the ending of Raw, Cena made a TNA reference and i did'nt even catch it the first time lol

Kylie

Reaction score
I haven't watched Raw for a couple of months as I just hadn't had the time. Sounds like I'm going to have to seriously catch up with it. Even my brother is watching it again so for him to take an interest is a good indication it hasn't been all too bad lately.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Not the best to be honest. My brother's dog I told you about was put down last Thursday which was really upsetting and to top it off, I was sick over the weekend. :c How are you?
Ahh right that def had to suck but being sick on top of it blows sorry to hear that. Been alright myself. As for Raw yeah basically watch the Punk stuff that has happened lately, lol.

Kylie

Reaction score
Thank you. Yeah it did suck but better he was put down though. Poor dog couldn't walk on his last day so he must have been suffering. :c I swear my immune system is so screwed up. Every time the smallest little virus goes around, I seem to cop it 10 times worse.

I think I'm going to have to watch all that. My brother hasn't watched wrestling in the longest time, but even he came up to me and told me that I had to start watching again, even if it was just the Punk segments. So just to sum up for me, Punk's contract was up, he managed to get a title shot, says he's leaving in an epic promo (I did manage to catch that bit), wins the title, Vince goes to fire Cena and gets fired himself by HHH who is now taking over. Have I got it in a nutshell?

The Flash

Reaction score
I haven't watched Raw for a couple of months as I just hadn't had the time. Sounds like I'm going to have to seriously catch up with it. Even my brother is watching it again so for him to take an interest is a good indication it hasn't been all too bad lately.

Kelly is the champ now, you're missing some awesome matches :D

Kylie

Reaction score
Wait, the banner you have isn't photoshopped??? Oh my god hell just froze over. :no:

The Flash

Reaction score
No. She beat Brie Bella for the title like 3 weeks ago on a Viewer's Choice episode of Raw, Millions of people voted Kelly into a title match :D

Kylie

Reaction score
I also read that that whole thing was screwed up and rigged so I wouldn't call millions voting for her an actual fact. ;) Putting the title from Brie to Kelly is like going from smacking your head from a brick wall to smacking onto a concrete floor.....still painful no matter what option you take.

The Flash

Reaction score
Actually, the voting was messed up. People's votes for Kelly kept coming in and actually gave Mason Ryan a bunch of votes on the next match :p

Kelly put on amazing performance at MITB. Brie got criticized badly though, someone on twitter told her to watch TNA Knockouts and learn how to wrestle, Brie responded by saying that the Knockouts are horrible wrestlers :no: