Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I been hearing some people say they missed Raw cause of a storm but wasn't sure what they were talking about and what area it was.

The Flash

Reaction score
There was really bad storms in Ohio and WV. tree fell down near my house and took out the electric, the winds were so bad that it blew a stop sign off and it hit my new truck and damaged it. It came back on about an hour before raw then my cable and internet were down, so even with electric i still missed Raw :no:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
"This belt, in the hands of any other man, is just a belt. In my hands it becomes power. Just like this microphone, in the hands of any of the boys in the back, is just a microphone. You put it in the hands of a dangerous man like myself and it becomes a pipe bomb. These words that I speak, spoken by anybody else but me are simply words strung together and loosely formed into sentences. What I say I mean and what I mean I say and they become anthems! You see if I could be afforded the time to tell all of you here today a little bit of a story. It's a parable of sorts.

There was once an old man, walking home from work; he was walking in the snow, and he stumbled upon a snake frozen in the ice. He took that snake and he brought it home and he took care of it and he thawed it out and he nursed it back to health. And as soon as that snake was well enough it bit that old man. And as the old man lay there dying he asked the snake, ‘Why? I took care of you. I loved you. I saved your life.' And that snake looked that man right in the eye and said, ‘You stupid old man. I'm a snake.'

The greatest thing the devil ever did was make you people that he didn't exist. And you're looking at him right now. I am the devil himself! And all of you stupid mindless people fell for it!"

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Have a feeling we are gonna see an exact repeat of summer of punk just the WWE version so in that case I'll be happy since it means he'll be staying. Only thing is will he leave WWE for real months after like he did ROH.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I actually made a post saying something similar to that in the CM Punk shooting thread like a week and half ago.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It's very possible considering how this angle is mirroring the ROH rummer of Punk. Saw someone have some crazy idea that they actually have Punk show up in small promotions to tease defending it there. I can't see that happening at all but would be very unique.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
33dkvtd.gif

Reid

Reaction score
The Justin Timberlake interview during the \baseball All-Star game was one of the weirdest/most awkward things i've seen all year. Joe Buck had to tell the interveiwer to ask Justin about his new movie.

Kylie

Reaction score
I should do the right thing and reply to each of you, but I'm just going to do the lazy thing and ask how you all are? :eek: