Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reid

Reaction score
I was just saying that since he mentioned the other companies.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
But there was no REASON for him to mention TNA within the context he was speaking in. Besides, he mentioned Hogan and everybody knows where Hogan is.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Had he said TNA was gonna expect it in a sarcastic manor since that would be one of the last places he'd go.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Hold a minute most of the time when WWE stars want to leave and go to TNA it's because they can still get a good payday but work less. I remember hearing Punk was getting tired of the schedule WWE had him working and since he is not considered a top superstar by most WWE higher ups I could see him splitting to work more on his terms. Of course that doesn't mean he'd work for TNA, but I've seen stranger stuff happen in the wrestling world. Punk's attitude makes it look like he wouldn't want to work in such a place, but his character would thrive in the main event scene in TNA. Now that he has made a big name for himself he'd be a top player in a place like TNA.

Punk always has an agenda. He knows what he wants and he'll do what he wants. That's it in a nutshell.

Reid

Reaction score
I find myself staring at your sig a lot.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Just started watching the WCW DVD. Does it have much of DDP talking or any documentaryesque parts in it because I just flicked through after the first match and it just seemed to be match after match or segment?

The Flash

Reaction score
It'll show a few matches then DDP will talk about what was going on during that time period, then a few more matches will be shown and the same thing. That's basically all it is

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
DDP should be shown in limited capacity and the DVD set should be loaded with quality matches from talent like Benoit, Malenko, Mysterio and Guerrero. Otherwise it's false advertising saying it's the Best of Nitro.

The Flash

Reaction score
Did i miss something last night? Kurt Angle tweeted "If u ever say anything about me again, you're toast!" regarding Punk's shoot promo. I think Kurt has hit his head one too many times from botched moonsaults.