• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Above You Thread

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Wonder if he'll ever get a theme song again lol.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Guess he figured if it worked for her it'll work for him and so far it kinda has, lol.

The Flash

Reaction score
I just read that the winner of NXT wins a chance to be on Next Season's NXT, That's about the dumbest thing i've ever heard. This should have been the last season, the show is beyond pointless now, Not even Maryse can save it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Wait what? I thought it was a redemption deal to have a WWE contract. What kind of shit :lol: NXT just needs to end.

The Flash

Reaction score
The show lost it's meaning after the first season. It worked out great because of formation of The Nexus and all but from season 2 on, It's just been pointless. They give Kaval an IC Title shot, Made him LayCool's bitch and then proceed to job him out, Kaitlyn is just NOW starting to be a regular on tv and still never got her divas title shot, Then the runner up on season 4 debuts before the winner. Season 5 makes no sense at all, Darren Young was already a contracted superstar but somehow he ends up on NXT "trying to earn a contract". The only successful thing to come out of NXT was The Nexus namely Wade Barrett, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah Season 1 is the only season to do anything. Well Riley from season 2 is turning out well but that is pretty much about it. I think in due time Kaitlyn, AJ, Naomi and Maxine will all be on WWE at the same time. Or so I hope anyways.

The Flash

Reaction score
Kaitlyn and AJ seem to be a regular on tv now, i think it's only because LayCool is gone. If Michelle had'nt left and Layla had'nt got injured, its likely they would'nt have got called up yet, I hope Maxine , Naomi and Aksana get brought in next, they pretty talented. Really, Maxine should have been brought in for Nexus like she was rumored to be.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Maxine will make for a great female GM or manager. She far and away was the best on the mic in that bunch so hope she gets used for something. Aksana is alright but I like the others better. Naomi really should have won the thing and brought up right away.

The Flash

Reaction score
I just found out that Tara is coming here in Oct for the next wrestling show. Was hoping for Angelina or Winter but Tara is cool, I need to get her autograph anyways since i wasn't able to when i met her 9 years ago.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
9 years ago? Damn where was that at?

The Flash

Reaction score
At a WWE House Show, I met her in the Parking lot before the show started, Pretty much just got to say hi to her and that was it. I did'nt have anything with me for her to sign and i did'nt really expect to meet anyone in the parking lot lol. She had just debuted with WWE at the time too so i did'nt really know who she was that well.

Ended up meeting a bunch after the show as well, Ran into Raven, Dreamer, Bubba Dudley, Stevie Richards, Big Show (Got his autograph before the show started). Was hoping to see Trish again but i think she fled the arena after she was done interfering in the main event.

Reid

Reaction score
I remember like 8 or so years ago my mom was shopping at the Raley's by Arco Arena and saw Mike Bibby shopping too. so she got me his autograph.