Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
New Assasians Creed looks awesome, can't wait till november.

The Flash

Reaction score
I've never played that before, another game i need to try out..

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
You've never played Assassins Creed? Michael, Michael, Michael, such a mistake. What am I gonna do with you?

Don't bother with Assassins Creed 1. It's a piece of shit. You might wish to watch a playthrough on Youtube just to grasp the story better but it's not worth playing, believe me. It's cock. Assassins Creed II on the other hand is a masterpiece, as is Assassins Creed Brotherhood, as will the new game, entitled Revelations, be.

The Flash

Reaction score
I'm like extremely behind on playing most of these popular games, like God of War for instance. I just started playing it about a month ago

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty much in the same boat as you for the most part on being behind on popular games, lol. That's just cause Sports games is my main thing.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
God of War is the EPICNESS. If you're not done it yet, you won't be disappointed.

I've waited a long time to play some popular games, but not all of them. I've never played Halo (apart from at the store, and I hated it), I haven't played Borderlands, I haven't played most of the Call of Duty's and have never finished them. This is mostly because I hate FPS's.

Have you played Mass Effect yet, Mike? If not, I'm going to hound you day and night until you do. The absolute greatest video game series to ever exist.

Ben

Reaction score
Yea you need to play both GOW and AC. Like Pyro said skip the first Assassins Creed it's horrible compared to the other ones. Def play all 3 God Of Wars though. You can get 1 and 2 on PS3 on one disc remastered from the originals and 3 is just epic.

The Flash

Reaction score
I have God of War III. Only played the first part of it though, It looks epic so far. Funny enough, i only bought it because i thought Kratos was awesome in MK, so it got me interested in GOW :lol:

Reid

Reaction score
Borderlands is okay, it's gets really tedious at time cause shit's all spaced out.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
The Flash said:
Nah, haven't play Mass Effect either lol

OMG PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT!

Please, Mike, you have to experience it. Please. It DEFINES the word epic. Do you have an XBox 360? If you do, get the first and play it through and then play the rest of the series on the 360. 1 is nowhere NEAR as good as 2 but you still need it. You'll need to play the whole thing on 1 console because your decisions carry over to the next one. 2 is just....oh my god, it's perfect on every conceivable level.

If you don't have a 360, then watch a playthrough of Mass Effect 1 on Youtube that someone else has played and uploaded, so you get the story, because you do need to know the story from the first for the OPTIMAL Mass Effect experience. There is an interactive comic for PS3 that will tell you the story, but it's not the same. However, you do need to purchase this comic anyway, if you're on PS3 because you can't make the decisions from the first game without it. If you have a 360, though, please go with that, that is the proper way. I'm gonna hound you until you do this, like I said. This series is NOT an option for any gamer.

I have God of War III. Only played the first part of it though, It looks epic so far. Funny enough, i only bought it because i thought Kratos was awesome in MK, so it got me interested in GOW :lol:

Don't start at III, play 1 and 2 first.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
What's so great about Mass Effect? Have heard great things about it but never played it.

The Flash

Reaction score
Should know that i just talked to 3 former WWE Divas on the phone :D

Ben

Reaction score
Who did you talk to, and how did you get the #'s?

The Flash

Reaction score
Candice, Lilian and Torrie have a Tough Enough Aftershow, they take calls from fans and this is actually my 2nd time getting through. Then like 2 min after i talked to them, Candice read one of my twitter questions.

OMG PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT!

Please, Mike, you have to experience it. Please. It DEFINES the word epic. Do you have an XBox 360? If you do, get the first and play it through and then play the rest of the series on the 360. 1 is nowhere NEAR as good as 2 but you still need it. You'll need to play the whole thing on 1 console because your decisions carry over to the next one. 2 is just....oh my god, it's perfect on every conceivable level.

If you don't have a 360, then watch a playthrough of Mass Effect 1 on Youtube that someone else has played and uploaded, so you get the story, because you do need to know the story from the first for the OPTIMAL Mass Effect experience. There is an interactive comic for PS3 that will tell you the story, but it's not the same. However, you do need to purchase this comic anyway, if you're on PS3 because you can't make the decisions from the first game without it. If you have a 360, though, please go with that, that is the proper way. I'm gonna hound you until you do this, like I said. This series is NOT an option for any gamer.

I do have a 360, I'll try it. I've heard alot of great things about it.