• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Above You Thread

Phenomenal1

Doesnt wanna have to move out, lose half or more of his money, lose custody of their kids (if they have any), etc etc.

I've seen/heard about a guy knowing he was being cheated on or vice versa and not going through with divorce because they don't wanna lose half of everything they own.

Kylie

Not much myself probably gonna go to bed soon.

And it was just sudden they had like 2 of those damn things and the way our neighborhood is it's not exactly the right setting to have a rooster.

I keep forgetting the time difference lol. :p

Well if it's a problem, then someone can shoot the roosters and have a good meal to go. :p

Got a cock in your neighborhood, PHX?

I chuckled at that comment. :lol:

PHX

Legacy Member
To be honest I have a feeling that is what they have those roosters for :lol: just was too random for them too all of a sudden have some roosters.

Doesnt wanna have to move out, lose half or more of his money, lose custody of their kids (if they have any), etc etc.

I've seen/heard about a guy knowing he was being cheated on or vice versa and not going through with divorce because they don't wanna lose half of everything they own.
Sadly that seems like what marriage is all about now and guys are too scared to get a prenup.

Kylie

Ewww...that's just as bad as your Kelly sigs. :p

To be honest I have a feeling that is what they have those roosters for :lol: just was too random for them too all of a sudden have some roosters.

Haha you're probably right. But do you think they'll last long enough to be fattened up to eat? The neighbours might get to them first. :p

The Flash

Raw was epic tonight, One i my friends was there and im jealous. My other friend is going to WM, I shoulda got one of them to take me with them. Oh well, i guess i can settle for meeting Mickie James and Madison Rayne in a few days lol

Reid

Yeah it was a pretty good raw, not really one weak segment. excpet for maybe the first Jersey Shore segment, second one got a chuckle out of me.